PCA SKIN Facial Wash Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
PCA SKIN Facial Wash Relief Overview:
PCA SKIN Facial Wash, US $31 for a 7 oz. bottle is a facial cleanser that also works to restore the ideal pH balance of your skin so as to relieve it of associated skin irritations that can elevate to damage and even signs of skin aging if your skin becomes chronically irritated.
About PCA SKIN Facial Wash — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by PCA Skin. The skincare brand has been developing products that are heavily focused on infusing chemical peeling mechanisms to make over-the-counter products work much harder and much more effectively in repairing and renewing your skin. PCA Skin has made a dent in the market with its well-received toners, sunscreens and moisturizing products. Since then, the company has broadly expanded its product offerings to include other categories, including facial cleansers.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a mild and gentle exfoliation that sloughs of dead skin cells, dirt and grime every time you wash.
- Restore your skin’s optimal moisture level even as you wash, effectively preventing the dry afterfeel that usually follows a cleanse, most especially when you have a drier skin type.
- Soothe and calm chronically dry and irritated skin to improve your skin tone and brighten your complexion.
- Promote a clearer, more radiant skin that glows with health.
What Are The Ingredients In PCA SKIN Facial Wash?
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid, it gently eliminates your skin’s damaged top layer while also delivering enzymes that help restore your skin’s lost moisture, effectively plumping your skin but also preventing skin irritations associated with dried out skin.
- Allantoin: It has an intensive skin moisturizing capability and also acts as a powerful antioxidant, leaving your skin better protected from damage and also well-moisturized.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: It helps soothe and calm your skin as it helps in restoring your skin’s ideal moisture content.
- Willow Bark Extract: It has skin soothing properties that calms chronically irritated skin.
Directions To Use:
PCA SKIN Facial Wash Relief is recommended for twice daily use, once in the morning and once more in the evening.
- PCA SKIN Facial Wash Relief is specially formulated to cater to the peculiarities of people who have normal and sensitive skin types.
- This product is loaded with skin conditioning and anti-inflammatory ingredients that immediately help counter the naturally drying effect of a facial cleanse.
- There are no guarantees that this product will be mild and gentle across all users with sensitive skin because product performance will still be determined by your skin’s tolerance for the formula.
- PCA SKIN Facial Wash reviews indicate that some users feel this product strips away their skin’s natural oils contrary to product claims.
Does PCA SKIN Facial WashHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using PCA SKIN Facial Wash:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients including lactic acid.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
PCA SKIN Facial WashCustomer Reviews:
PCA SKIN Facial Wash reviews read:
- “Was hoping to like this and bought instead of the creamy cleanser as I have combination skin. Had a very dry winter and this did not help my skin. Face felt extremely tight after washing and smelled like pumpkin. Not great. Thought I would use it in the summer but have found something more gentle and moisturizing so will stick with that. Would rather use something gentle and less stripping for the wash.” — Cookie on the PCA Skin Website
- “My Aesthetician recommended this cleanser and I loved it so much that I bought a second bottle. It feels like it’s thoroughly cleansing and removing makeup/oil/ect without stripping my skin even though I double cleanse at night. I don’t believe it has helped my acne, but I feel like expecting that from a cleanser is naive given it doesn’t stay on your face more than 60 seconds. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a gentle but effective gel cleanser.” — User Review on DermStore
PCA SKIN Facial Wash Relief is built around a good meaning concept of providing sensitive skin types a mild and gentle way to cleanse their skin. Still, different people have different levels of tolerance for skin care products and just because this one claims it works well with sensitive skin does not mean it actually will.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: