PCA Skin Ideal Complex Restorative Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream Overview
PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream, USD 85 for 0.5 oz (14.2 g) jar, claims to treat all eye area issues such as sagging eyelids, wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and eye puffiness. This eye cream is available in the official OCA Skin website and other third-party retailer sites. In this PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream review, you can discover the pros and cons of using this product.
About PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream – Does It Really Work?
PCA Skin is a skincare brand that was founded in 1990 by a licensed aesthetician, and it was further developed by a dermatologist. As the innovator of the improved Jessner’s peel, the company was able to expand their market reach by developing skin care products that are designed to help people achieve beautiful skin from within.
According to the site, PCA Skin Ideal Complex Restorative Eye Cream can:
- Strengthen the skin.
- Firm and lift the skin surrounding the eye area.
- Target eye area issues simultaneously.
- Brighten the eye area.
- Deliver dramatic results immediately.
- Leave the eye area looking fresh and feeling renewed.
This review can help you make the right decision so continue reading!
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream?
The PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3: This is a peptide that can deliver the same benefits that the skin can get from vitamin A. It is said to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines and leave the skin brighter and smoother. Above all, it does not irritate the skin.
- Boron Nitride: This mineral can reflect UV rays away from the eye area and can help diminish and fade the look of dark circles and under-eye bags. As a result, it makes the eye area a lot brighter and more youthful looking.
- Darutoside and Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract: These extracts reduce the sagging of upper eyelid. It can also strengthen and firm the skin and ultimately reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Orange Stem Cell Extract: This stem cell extract helps to strengthen the structure of the skin and help to maintain the health and glow of the skin. It can also firm the skin and bring back its elasticity.
Directions To Use
For best results, pat a small amount of PCA Skin Ideal Complex Restorative Eye Cream around the eye area as well as the eyelid. Use this after applying other PCA treatment serums and apply this twice a day. The manufacturer recommends following it up with a suitable PCA Skin Broad Spectrum SPF product afterwards.
- The product comes in two textures—gel (for lightweight application) and cream.
- The cream can deliver immediate results.
- It contains optical diffusers that can protect the skin from the UV rays and brighten the skin.
- The cream comes with a hefty price tag.
- It contains alcohol in high amounts.
- It does not have clinical studies.
Does PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the ingredients list and a few user reviews, some of the PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream side-effects are skin irritation, redness, and dryness.
PCA Skin Ideal Complex Cream is probably the most advanced eye cream in the industry today, and it can help in hydrating, lifting and firming the eye area. However, it contains alcohol in high amounts which may cause the skin to dry and may combat the benefits that it gives to the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."