PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Review: Does It Really Work?
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Introduction
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment, US $58 for a 60 gram tube, is a pore refining solution used as a mask to help clear your blemishes and prevent new ones from forming by keeping your pores purified.
What Does PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following benefits:
- Exfoliates your skin by drawing out impurities from your pores and loosening up toughened grime
- Absorb excess oils and flush these away to help prevent infections and breakouts by making your skin less favorable to the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
- Promote the appearance of a clearer and brighter skin tone
- Support better protection of your skin from infections and damages caused by free radicals by delivering an antioxidant boost and improving skin synthesis
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Manufacturer’s Detail
PCA Skin is a skincare brand founded in 1990 with a clear mission to deliver the benefits of chemical peeling in over-the-counter products. The company is best known for its toners, moisturizers and sunscreens. Its robust line of products are built and formulated around the very specific needs of each skin type.
Working of PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment
This product delivers a combination of mild exfoliants and clays that draw out impurities, dissolve these then, eliminate them from your skin to purify your skin and make it appear purified. Anti-inflammatory ingredients relieve your skin from irritation and other forms of inflammation that get in the way of your otherwise clear, even toned skin.
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Mandelic Acid: Acts as an exfoliant, it stimulates faster skin regeneration and renewal without having to damage your skin
- Papain: Helps gently lift your skin’s dead and damaged layer to promote faster exfoliation, regeneration and turnover
- Rice Powder and Pumice: Help loosen up grime and debris that mask your skin, also promotes a brighter skin tone
- Kaolin and Bentonite: Natural clays that help draw out and absorb excess oils and other impurities from your pores
- Bisabolol: Relieves your skin from signs of inflammation which can suffer your skin and lead to irreversible damages to the matrix
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Pros
- This product does not contain synthetic dyes and fragrances, two allergens that are among those with the highest potentials to cause skin irritations, and even have a high possibility of permanently damaging your skin.
- PCA products are never tested on animals.
- This product is relatively “cleaner” than most other commercial products in its league.
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Cons
- The manufacturer fails to include a study to support its claims and to prove the efficacy of its formulation.
- The product has a limited distribution and may not be available in some territories.
- PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment reviews are severely limited, making it impossible to gauge how other people are responding to this product, its formula, and its claims.
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the only potential side effect is increased risk for brain and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol. Skin irritations are possible depending on your history of allergic reaction to any of this product’s ingredients.’
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment must only be used up to three times weekly depending on your skin type and tolerance for this treatment. Massage in to help loosen up toughened grime then, wash off after 15 minutes with lukewarm water and pat dry. Immediately follow through with your serum and moisturizer to help lock in moisture and restore your optimal hydration levels.
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment reviews read:
- “I’m not sure how this product works, been using it for a month, 3 times a week but I still don’t notice any improvements”
- “After only a few uses, I am noticing an improvement already!! I have always had large pores which now appear to be smaller and my texture appears to be much smoother! I LOVE this product!!!” — Violets Mom on manufacturer website
PCA SKIN Pore Refining Treatment contains a fair formulation for delivering on its intended benefits, even including anti-inflammatories to relieve your skin of irritations normally associated with exfoliation. However, its rather relatively “clean” formula may not offer sufficient potency to brighten your skin.