PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum?
As per the manufacture PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum US $87 for a 1 fl. oz. pump bottle, improves the efficiency of cellular mechanisms that help restore the optimal performance of cellular level mechanisms that promote faster recovery from damage and skin renewal.
This product is brought to you by PCA Skin, the brand that is heavily focused in bottling the benefits of chemical peeling to promote a rejuvenated skin. This brand makes chemical peeling formulations that promise to level up the quality and efficiency of over-the-counter products in enhancing your skin’s recovery from aging and damage.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen out the appearance of fine lines and make these appear much less noticeable.
- Restore your skin’s mechanisms for repair and renewal back to optimal levels.
- Enhance your skin’s youthful appearance and efficient functioning.
- Promote a more even skin tone and a complexion that glows with health by calming skin inflammation.
- Improve your skin’s moisture content and optimize hydration functions.
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum?
- Gluconolactone: A polyhydroxy acid that gently sloughs off the top, damaged layer of your skin which, in turn, enhances collagen production and speeds up skin regeneration and renewal.
- Bisabolol: This improves your skin’s synthesis, making it more resilient to future damage, as it simultaneously delivers an anti-inflammatory function that improves your skin tone and complexion.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate: A powerful antioxidant that helps revive your skin’s lively complexion, promote optimum performance to renew skin down to the cellular level, and provide enhanced protection from free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- Epidermal Growth Factor: Improves skin regeneration and turnover.
- Grapefruit Cell Extract: Boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels to shield it from cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum
- Apply PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum as part of your morning and evening skin care routine.
- In the morning, layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen that is at least SPF 30 so as to prevent sun damage from reversing the improvements rendered by this product on your skin.
Benefits Of PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum
- PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum is loaded with antioxidants.
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits suited for aging and mature skin types. Although customers are not happy with the results.
- This product improves the skin tone.
Disadvantages Of PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum
- This product is expensive given its tiny packaging.
- PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum reviews indicate that different people respond differently to this product.
- This product may cause skin to break.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including SD Alcohol and peppermint oil, both of which can cause permanent skin damage with regular product contact over a long period of time.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancer due to urea and sodium benzoate, where the first can give off formaldehyde as a by-product and the latter can mix with Vitamin C to form benzene. Both formaldehyde and benzene have been categorized as carcinogens.
Final Verdict: PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum
PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum is an anti-aging serum that promises to restore your skin’s more youthful appearance. It contains basic ingredients that promote youthful skin plus some additions. In the end though, it all boils down to whether or not it matches the peculiar requirements of your aging skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."