PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum Overview:
PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum US $87 for a 1 fl. oz. pump bottle, improves the efficiency of cellular mechanisms that help restore the optimal performance of cellular level mechanisms that promote faster recovery from damage and skin renewal.
About PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by PCA Skin, the brand that is heavily focused in bottling the benefits of chemical peeling to promote a rejuvenated skin. This brand makes chemical peeling formulations that promise to level up the quality and efficiency of over-the-counter products in enhancing your skin’s recovery from aging and damage.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen out the appearance of fine lines and make these appear much less noticeable.
- Restore your skin’s mechanisms for repair and renewal back to optimal levels.
- Enhance your skin’s youthful appearance and efficient functioning.
- Promote a more even skin tone and a complexion that glows with health by calming skin inflammation.
- Improve your skin’s moisture content and optimize hydration functions.
- Provide better protection to fight off the cell-damaging effects of free radicals.
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum?
- Gluconolactone: A polyhydroxy acid that gently sloughs off the top, damaged layer of your skin which, in turn, enhances collagen production and speeds up skin regeneration and renewal.
- Bisabolol: This improves your skin’s synthesis, making it more resilient to future damage, as it simultaneously delivers an anti-inflammatory function that improves your skin tone and complexion.
- Sodium PCA: This boosts your skin’s moisture levels and supports your skin in holding on to moisture to protect your skin from drying out.
- Sodium Lactate: It significantly increases your skin’s natural moisture content which, in turn, makes it plumper as it makes fine lines and wrinkles appear faded and shallower in depth.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate: A powerful antioxidant that helps revive your skin’s lively complexion, promote optimum performance to renew skin down to the cellular level, and provide enhanced protection from free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Epidermal Growth Factor: Improves skin regeneration and turnover.
- Grapefruit Cell Extract: Boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels to shield it from cellular damage caused by free radicals.
Directions To Use:
Apply PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum as part of your morning and evening skin care routine. In the morning, layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen that is at least SPF 30 so as to prevent sun damage from reversing the improvements rendered by this product on your skin.
- PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum is loaded with powerful antioxidants.
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits suited for aging and mature skin types.
- This product is expensive given its tiny packaging.
- PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum reviews indicate that different people respond differently to this product
Does PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including SD Alcohol and peppermint oil, both of which can cause permanent skin damage with regular product contact over a long period of time.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancer due to urea and sodium benzoate, where the first can give off formaldehyde as a by-product and the latter can mix with Vitamin C to form benzene. Both formaldehyde and benzene have been categorized as carcinogens.
PCA Skin Rejuvenating Serum is an anti-aging serum that promises to restore your skin’s more youthful appearance. It contains basic ingredients that promote youthful skin plus some additions. In the end though, it all boils down to whether or not it matches the peculiar requirements of your aging skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: