PCA Skin Retinol Renewal Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
PCA Skin Retinol Renewal Overview:
PCA Skin Retinol Renewal Complex, US $90 for a 1 fl. oz. pump bottle, is an anti-aging skin treatment solution specially formulated to promote more frequent skin regeneration and turnovers so that your skin may be renewed and restored to its healthier, more youthful state sooner.
About PCA Skin Retinol Renewal — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by PCA Skin, the skin care brand founded in 1990 with a strong focus on aiding your skin in becoming renewed and restored at faster rates. PCA Skin claims that it became one of the first-ever skin care labels to seriously take the power of chemical peels to restore healthy skin and youthful appearance seriously. Presently, PCA Skin formulates products specifically tailored to address highly targeted skin issues.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote clearer, spotless, and more radiant skin complexion.
- Enhance the moisture content of your skin and keep it at optimal levels at any given time.
- Revive your skin’s energetic and lively appearance.
- Facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnovers to reveal a newer, younger, lesser damaged skin layer.
- With regular product use, your skin appears brighter, firmer, plumper and, generally, younger-looking.
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin Retinol Renewal?
- Retinol: Enhance your skin’s age-defying capabilities by speeding up the rates of exfoliation, regeneration and turnover, giving your skin better capacity to cope with damages and deliver repairs and renewal when and where needed.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s moisture content, this ingredient makes your skin feel better conditioned for several hours following product application.
- Grape Seed Extract: Enriched with powerful antioxidants, it helps revive your skin’s optimal health levels and improves the radiance of your overall complexion.
- Panthenol: It helps your skin lock in higher amounts of moisture by trapping the moisture in as it coats the surface of your skin with a thin film that leaves your skin feeling well conditioned.
- Vitamin E: It has a soothing effect on your skin, it also works as a protective antioxidant and aids in restoring your skin’s outer barrier.
- Antioxidants: Defend your skin from cell damaging free radicals and other environmental stressors.
Directions To Use:
PCA Skin Retinol Renewal is recommended for use as part of your evening skin care regimen. Always cleanse and tone your face, neck and chest first before applying this product with a light massage.
- PCA Skin Retinol Renewal is packaged in an opaque bottle that helps seal in the potency of ingredients and make for hygienic dispensing.
- This product contains a wide range of antioxidants.
- This product is expensive relative to other products that use retinol as a key ingredient.
- PCA Skin Retinol Renewal reviews indicate that the pump does not work well in dispensing just the right amount of product.
Does PCA Skin Retinol Renewal Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using PCA Skin Retinol Renewal Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
PCA Skin Retinol Renewal banks on the power of Vitamin A to help you defy skin aging. It’s not a unique offering but one that is guaranteed to work. However, this product is available at a relatively heftier price than other products making the same guarantee by using Vitamin A in its formulation.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.