PCA SKIN A&C Synergy Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is PCA Skin Synergy Serum?
As per the manufacturer, PCA Skin Synergy Serum, USD 93 for a 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) pump bottle, is described as an astringent serum that can improve the appearance of breakout and acne prone skin. It was founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and was later on developed by a dermatologist. All of the company’s processes are way beyond the industry’s standards, and they plan on maintaining their high standards for many years to come. However this product contains alcohol which may lead to skin dryness. If you want to know if this product is suitable for your needs, please read this PCA Skin Synergy Serum review.
PCA Skin Synergy Serum – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that the PCA SKIN A&C Synergy Serum can deliver the following benefits:
- Leaves a matte finish on the skin.
- Promotes an even skin tone.
- Clears the complexion of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance and size of the pores.
How effective can this product be? Find out in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In PCA Skin Synergy Serum?
Below are the active PCA Skin Synergy Serum ingredients:
- Vitamin A: This helps in clearing the skin and evening out the skin tone.
- Licorice: This can calm the skin and can target dark circles, discolorations and age spots, helping to achieve an even skin tone.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
How To Apply PCA Skin Synergy Serum
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Apply one to two pumps of PCA SKIN A&C Synergy Serum to the face and neck area, avoiding contact with eye area at all cost.
- Use this product twice a day.
- Apply only after cleansing the skin.
- Follow it up with an SPF product in the morning and moisturizer at night.
Benefits Of PCA Skin Synergy Serum
- The product is free of synthetic dyes and fragrances.
- It also does not involve animal testing.
- The serum is formulated for acne-prone skin. However many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of PCA Skin Synergy Serum
- The serum is comparatively expensive.
- It contains alcohol which may trigger skin dryness.
- Many reviews state that the serum has a watery consistency which makes application a but difficult.
- This product does not work on dark spots.
Does PCA Skin Synergy Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
- Some of the PCA Skin Synergy Serum side-effects that you may experience are skin dryness, irritation, and skin redness.
Final Verdict : PCA SKIN A&C Synergy Serum
The PCA Skin Synergy Serum us specially formulated for acne prone skin and is designed to help address the scars and hyperpigmentation that is caused by acne breakouts. However, the product contains alcohol which can be drying and extremely irritating to a skin that is prone to acne.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."