Pentaxyl Wrinkle Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Pentaxyl?
The Pentaxyl brand of skin care treatment is designed for people who wish to diminish not only the signs of aging but also decrease the appearance of stretch marks on the skin. It is not available to purchase from the official Pentaxyl website where it is described as a ‘powerful cosmeceutical’, but from online retailers for $72.50 – unfortunately no money back guarantees are offered and there are no discounts or free samples.
Most information about this brand has to be found on the independent retail sites which mostly include customer reviews and FAQ sections. The reviews are generally favorable but there is no solid proof of results shown in the form of scientific studies and nothing is known about the manufacturer of the Pentaxyl brand.
Pentaxyl – Does It Really Work?
Pentaxyl uses three powerful peptides in the formula – Matrixyl, a lipopeptide that contains fatty acids plus Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Acetyl Hexapeptide which help boost the body’s production of collagen.
What Are The Ingredients In Pentaxyl?
- Shea butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. However it causes skin rashes.
- Sweet Almond and Sesame oils and Licorice extract: It can help brighten the skin tone.
- Gotu Kola: It is another key ingredient as it is beneficial in speeding healing, which can help fade the stretch marks.
Benefits Of Pentaxyl
- Customer reviews are favorable but there are negative reviews also about this products effectiveness.
- The formula contains peptides and can prove effective on all areas of the body.
- It is available at independent retailers.
Disadvantages Of Pentaxyl
- Manufacturer information is limited and no money back guarantee is shown.
- Pentaxyl is bit on an expensive side.
- Clinical study results are not cited.
- Some customers say that it made no effect over the skin even after applying it for long time.
Final Verdict: Pentaxyl Wrinkle Cream
It is known that several of the ingredients in Pentaxyl are beneficial in reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks, including Gotu Kola and Vitamin E. However, because the actual amounts that are in the formula are not shown it cannot be known how powerful it is, and the same results may be achieved simply by using Vitamin E oil on the affected areas.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."