Peptox: Does Peptox Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream is promised to work as “an eraser in a bottle.” This peptide-rich cream claims to be able to reduce the appearance of wrinkles already present in the face by smoothing and lifting skin. Additionally, Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream helps restore the ability of collagen in the skin to tone and lift skin to prevent against the formation of further wrinkles This anti-wrinkle agent is sold in two ounce jars through several online retailers for anywhere between $30-$50. However, there does not appear to be an official Peptox product website.
Peptox – Product Description
Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream’s formula contains the patented compounds Matrixyl 3000 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. These peptide-derived compounds work together to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin (both of which are needed for skin to stay strong and smooth) while also aiding in the relaxation of tense facial muscles. Peptox is promoted as offering a cheaper, less invasive alternative to the popular Botox enhancement treatments. The claimed benefits of Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream have been proven through a two-week clinical study during which participants reported reductions in the depth of wrinkles and improvements in the overall appearance of their skin’s ability to stay lifted. Skin tone also improved during the clinical study. No user testimonials could be found for this skin cream, and any satisfaction guarantee would be dependent upon the specific online retailer.
Peptox – Advantage
- A clinical study has verified some of the claimed benefits of Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream.
- The cited study indicates that this cream can deliver the promised results within a relatively short period of time.
Peptox – Drawbacks
- Peptox is not always sold with a satisfaction guarantee.
- This cream is not promoted through any official product website.
- No user reviews are featured for Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream.
- A full list of ingredients is not featured anywhere for Peptox; this makes it difficult to determine if certain individuals are likely to experience allergic reactions to this cream.
- No retailers of Peptox Wrinkle Relaxing Cream offer potential customers free samples of this product.
Peptox – The Bottom Line
Peptox is not backed by any satisfaction guarantee, and there are no user reviews featured for this cream. Furthermore, no full list of ingredients is provided for Peptox, and no free samples are offered either. Although clinical data is cited to prove the claimed benefits of this anti-wrinkle cream, this data alone cannot replace the need for a full list of ingredients and a satisfaction guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."