What is Peraglow?
Peraglow is a cream specially formulated to help address visible signs of skin aging. The manufacturer claims that, under optimal circumstances, this face cream may even slow the development of these signs of aging.
This product’s primary mechanism of action involves hyper-hydrating your skin. Beyond moisturization, however, the manufacturer claims that this cream can work together with your skin’s natural processes that facilitate the high quality and efficient renewal of your skin. By supporting a rapid rate of turnover, the damaged top layer of your skin is shed, and a new, healthier layer rises to replace it.
Who is the Manufacturer?
Based on information made available by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), a certification organization that lists trusted businesses in US, Mexico and Canada, the manufacturer responsible for this cream is MiraEssence, a company based in Canada.
It appears that the manufacturer has released products like Peraglow in the past although the market success of these anti-aging products cannot be established. There doesn’t appear to be an official website for Peraglow and very little is known about the manufacturer.
What are the Ingredients in Peraglow?
The manufacturer has yet to publish a full list of ingredients for the Peraglow formula. Based on product information available via third-party websites selling this anti-aging cream, there is only one active ingredient mentioned:
- Peptides: These are amino acids that may help coordinate and regulate a broad range of processes in the body that are involved in facilitating skin renewal. By providing an external source of peptides, this cream may help support several aspects of aging skin such as wrinkles, fine lines and sagging. Overtime, the user may see an improvement in terms of plumpness, smoothness and overall radiance.
How Does Peraglow Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product works by amplifying the volume of peptides in the skin. Other affiliate marketers have cited the addition of vitamins and minerals which may promote enhanced overall skin health.
The combination of these ingredients may support better maintenance of youthful skin and reduce the further development of signs of aging. However, without seeing an official ingredient list, none of the benefits can be verified.
What are the Advantages of Peraglow?
- The formula has been specially formulated to deliver solutions to multiple signs of skin aging.
- Peptides in this cream may be able to replenish levels diminished by the aging process.
- This cream is a topical, non-invasive way to address common signs of aging.
- The manufacturer claims that, given favorable conditions, this cream may be able to delay signs of aging in the skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Peraglow?
- It may take several months before any visible results become evident.
- There is no verifiable information regarding product ingredients.
- The manufacturer supplies no evidence to back up claims made about this product.
- Product safety is questionable given the absence of contact information about the manufacturer.
Is It Worth Buying Peraglow?
For people who are concerned with the number of wrinkles and fine lines developing on their skin, this product may provide the support they need. Younger people may also be able to derive some benefits too in terms of preventing signs of aging from developing.
However, the lack of transparency regarding product contents leaves doubt that this cream will be able to fulfill what it claims to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Peraglow?
As there is no official product website, the information that this product costs approximately $100 for each jar cannot be validated.
Who Should Use Peraglow?
Peraglow is specially intended for women and men experiencing common signs of aging in their facial skin.
How to Apply Peraglow?
There are no specific instructions given by the manufacturer, but most anti-aging creams should be applied at least once a day after cleansing and toning the skin. Consumers should be aware that this cream may not provide UV protection, so a separate sunscreen should be used.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
There is no information regarding a money back guarantee for Peraglow.
The manufacturer has made several amazing claims about what this product can do but fails to provide verifiable evidence or an official website. It may indeed contain peptides, as do most anti-aging creams, but without seeing a full ingredient list it is impossible to know exactly how, or if, it works to support signs of aging in the skin.
While peptides are beneficial, aging skin requires other nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to be fully effective.
Because there is so little firsthand information about this brand online, consumers looking for a good quality anti-aging cream may want to check out other products available before making a purchasing decision.