Perfect Age Cream: Does Perfect Age Cream Work?
Perfect Age Cream is a skin care formulation designed to offer dramatic anti-aging effects. It is said to leave the skin looking more youthful and vibrant. The formulation uses powerful ingredients that repair damaged skin cells and it is suitable for all skin types. It uses proven peptides that work just like anti-aging cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections. The product fights skin aging by restoring the collagen level in the skin. This makes the skin firmer and smoother, reducing the visibility of the most common aging signs on the skin. The product is priced $35.71 per container on Amazon but many websites are offering a free trial.
What Does Perfect Age Cream Claim?
- Drastically decrease the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects the skin from damage and other causes of rapid aging
- Restores the natural glow and firmness of the skin
- Repairs the skin from inside
- Fights the different effects of aging on the skin
No details are available on different websites offering the anti-aging treatment for the skin regarding the company that manufactures it. The only information available is in regards to where it is manufactured. It is said to be made in the USA but there is no specific address. There is also no information on where the headquarters of Perfect Age is located. These are all bad signs in terms of the quality of the product. Thus, it may be quite risky when you decide to try this formulation.
How Perfect Age Cream Works?
The active ingredients are not specified in detail but Perfect Age Cream is said to work primarily by using powerful peptides that boost the production of collagen in the skin. It is also said to utilize revitalizing vitamins and antioxidants to keep the skin healthy and slow down the natural aging process. This also helps prevent the appearance of premature aging signs on the skin. The product also works to hydrate the skin thoroughly which helps protect skin cells from damage from the environment and other factors. It is stated on websites offering the product that it also works to provide the skin with essential nutrients that nourish the skin to keep it soft, supple and firm.
Perfect Age Cream Active Ingredients
One of the biggest flaws of Perfect Age Cream is the lack of information on the specific active ingredients in the formulation for fighting skin aging signs. It is said to contain powerful peptides that boost the production of collagen in the skin but the specific anti-aging peptides are not mentioned. It also supposedly uses nutrients such as essential vitamins that nourish the skin and protect skin cells but these ingredients are also not specified. The anti-aging product claims to fight free radicals through antioxidants which is said to slow down the skin’s aging process. This reduces damage to cells and slows down the skin’s aging process.
Perfect Age Cream Advantages
- The anti-aging treatment can be tried without having to pay for the product
- It uses peptides that increase collagen in the skin
- The formulation includes hydrating ingredients that slow down skin aging
- It is said to contain antioxidants
- Some feedbacks are positive saying it offers good anti-aging effects
Perfect Age Cream Disadvantages
- There is no substantial evidence that Perfect Age Cream is effective or safe
- Some people who have signed up for the free trial say it is a scam
- No information is available on the specific active ingredients of the product
- It is from an unknown manufacturer
- There are feedbacks saying it may cause breakouts or skin irritation
- Many feedbacks say it doesn’t deliver dramatic results
Carefully cleanse and dry your skin before applying the cream. Put a thin layer on your face and neck then massage gently to promote absorption. Make sure it is completely dry before you start to apply other products on your skin.
If you have history of hypersensitivity to similar skincare formulations, you should consult your skin care specialist before using this product. Check the ingredients carefully to make sure you are not allergic or just sensitive to any of them.
Perfect Age Cream is just a regular anti-aging treatment for the skin. It is worth a try since some websites are offering a free trial of the product. Just make sure that you have read the terms of the free trial before you sign up. The formulation is a mystery and not a single active ingredient is specified which makes the claims of the product doubtful.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."