Perfect Radiance Review: Does It Really Work?
Perfect Radiance – Overview
The manufacturers of Perfect Radiance describe their product as ‘revolutionary’ and present it on an attractive, but brief website. There is no FAQ section on the site, but it does contain other features such as consumers result photos and a chart to show how well the serum works in terms of reducing wrinkles (by up to 42%) and increasing collagen production (28%).
Perfect Radiance is ordered directly from the manufacturer who provides an e-mail form for consumers but no actual contact address. Customers can order a free trial which they can try for 10 days. If after this time they decide to keep it, they will be enrolled into the company’s auto-shipping program and continue receiving Perfect Radiance every month at a cost of %74.95, which is very expensive for this type of product.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Polymoist-PS Complex, Vitamin E, Ceratonia Siliqua, Chamomile, Glycerin, Edelweiss, Glucane, Rosa Canine oil, Saccaride isolate, Agaricus Biponus
Perfect Radiance – Product Description
The Perfect Radiance serum is a blend of natural ingredients that are said to be 100% Dermatologist tested. All ingredients are listed and the key ingredients, Polymoist-PS Complex, Vitamin E, Edelweiss and Glycerin, are explained in some detail. The overall effect of the product is to help the skin retain moisture for softness and hydration, while boosting the collagen production to improve plumpness and elasticity. The Polymoist-PS Complex comprises of a number of peptides all essential to youthful skin and which can diminish with age.
Perfect Radiance – Advantage
- The Perfect Radiance serum is Dermatologist tested
- There is a 10-day risk free trial
- Customer ‘Before and After’ photos are shown
- Clinical study results are shown
Perfect Radiance – Drawbacks
- Perfect Radiance is only available online
- The serum is very expensive
- Not all ingredients are explained
- Contact information is not complete
- There is no clear money back guarantee
Perfect Radiance – The Bottom Line
Considering the cost of Perfect Radiance, there is really nothing ‘revolutionary’ about the product and certainly not worth the price. It is true that the addition of peptides and Vitamin E etc. will improve the skins appearance overtime, although it will not likely have the instant effect as claimed by the manufacturer.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."