Perricone Firming Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Perricone Firming Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is meant to address and reverse all signs of aging that affect the eye area: wrinkles like crow’s feet, sagging skin, dry skin, and dark circles.
Perricone, a leading global skincare brand, was founded by Dr. Nicholas Perricone and seeks to provide anti-aging products.
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $72. It can also be found at major retailers like Sephora and Ulta Beauty.
What are the ingredients in Perricone Firming Eye Cream?
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
How to apply Perricone Firming Eye Cream
Apply one to two dots to each eye twice per day for at least eight weeks in order to see noticeable results. Pat the product along the contours of the eyes.
Benefits of Perricone Firming Eye Cream
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles like crow’s feet.
- Brightens dark circles but may not be able to completely remove them.
- Formula is hypoallergenic.
Disadvantages of Perricone Firming Eye Cream
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
- The fragrant ingredients included in this formula may actually worsen the appearance of expression lines.
Final Verdict- Perricone Firming Eye Cream
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream has an official website that is highly informative. While no direct documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied, the company tests all of their products, the science is broken down on the site, and the formula contains many known hydrators and anti-aging ingredients like peptides.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."