Perricone Firming Eye Cream Review: Is This Cream Cost Effective?
Perricone MD Description
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is meant to address and reverse all signs of aging that affect the eye area: wrinkles like crow’s feet, sagging skin, dry skin, and dark circles.
It is a hypoallergenic formula, which means it is perfect for those with sensitive skin, and its extra gentle on the delicate skin of the eyes.
Perricone, a leading global skincare brand, was founded by Dr. Nicholas Perricone and seeks to provide top tier anti-aging products.
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $72. It can also be found at major retailers like Sephora and Ulta Beauty. Perricone provides a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased directly through the company.
Perricone MD Ingredients
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: conditioner
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides: emollient
- Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2: emollient
- Cetyl Alcohol: emollient
- Glyceryl Stearate: surfactant
- Cetearyl Alcohol: emollient
- Butylene Glycol: conditioner
- Squalane: hydrator
- Dimethicone: silicone
- Ethoxydiglycol: humectant
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- PEG-75 Stearate: surfactant
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer: viscosity controlling agent
- Panthenol: conditioner
- Steareth-20: surfactant
- Ectoin: emollient
- Ceteth-20: emollient
- Xanthan Gum: thickener
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides: conditioner
- Allantoin: conditioner
- Ethylhexylglycerin: conditioner
- Olive Leaf Extract: organic
- Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate: conditioner
- Sodium Hyaluronate: hydrator
- Palm Oil
- Olive Fruit Extract
- Tocotrienols: vitamin E
- Tocopherol: vitamin E
- Phosphatidylcholine: conditioner
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide: conditioner
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5: peptide
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3: peptide
- Hydrolyzed Sericin: conditioner
- Chrysin: conditioner
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: peptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-12%: peptide
Apply one to two dots to each eye twice per day for at least eight weeks in order to see noticeable results. Pat the product along the contours of the eyes.
Perricone MD Advantages
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles like crow’s feet
- Hydrates skin for smooth, soft feel
- Restores skin firmness to reduce sagging
- Brightens dark circles
- Formula is hypoallergenic
Perricone MD Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Perricone MD Customer Review
- “I have been using this for over three weeks daily but see no effect.”-By S da Easy Baby
- “I am not finding ant amazing transformations with this product; yet I will admit that it does not irritate my sensitive skin.”-By Karen
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream has an official website that is highly informative.While no direct documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied, the company tests all of their products, the science is broken down on the site, and the formula contains many known hydrators and anti-aging ingredients like peptides.
Perricone MD offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased directly from them, but please note that the policy states refunds cannot be given on “overly used products.” The definition of “overly used” is not provided.
There are many anti-aging eye creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.