Perricone Firming Neck Therapy Review
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy Overview:
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy , US $98 for every 2 fl. oz. jar, is a treatment specifically prepared for the special anti-aging care needs of skin on your neck.
Dr. Nicolas Perricone, established Perricone MD. The brand introduced the idea of incorporating antioxidants in topical skin care formulations. Today, Perricone MD holds patents for a number of innovative ingredients that significantly enhance the skin, many of which belong to the anti-aging niche. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been designed to deliver the following improvements to your aging neck skin:
- Deliver anti-glycation ingredients to help stop and correct multiple signs of skin aging.
- Reverse premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promote lighter, brighter, more even toned neck skin.
- Boost the moisture content of your neck skin to plump and prevent creases from forming.
- Improve skin texture and enhance the smoothness of your skin’s surface.
This product offers treatment mechanisms that have never before been seen or, at least not commonly offered, by anti-aging products that claim to deliver the same benefits as this product does. It tackles the early and late stages of skin damage and aging down to the cellular level with the help of anti-glycation ingredients and phospholipids, among others.
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy Ingredients:
- Palmitoyl carnosine: An antioxidant, it also facilitates detoxification, and helps speed up wound healing and skin recovery from damage.
- Taurine: A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient also acts to stop and neutralize glycation which destroys skin cells, supports the rebuilding of your skin’s protective barrier, and stops damage from progressing further.
- Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride: Improves your skin’s overall health, helping it restore its optimal structure and moisture content, among other benefits.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy Pros:
- This product can help your skin prevent and overcome damage and aging at any stage of development. However customer review tell a different story.
- This product contains powerful antioxidants that can benefit your aging skin no matter what phase of aging you are in.
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that have been proven to cause hormone and hormone-related irregularities that can take a toll on your overall health and well-being.
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy Cons:
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other brands of neck creams.
- Perricone Firming Neck Therapy reviews by users are widely varied, some vouching for positive product results while others completely ditching this formulation.
- Like most other facial moisturizers, it will have been beneficial to have this product in a separate day and night formulation, at least to add sunscreen ingredients in the formula to minimize potential for allergic skin reactions that often result from layering incompatible products on top of each other.
- Increased risk for breakouts and other skin infections due to silicones.
How To Apply : Perricone Firming Neck Therapy?
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy must be applied on skin as part of your morning and evening skin care rituals. Apply only on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin, making sure as well to layer with sunscreen when wearing it in the morning.
Perricone Firming Neck Therapy clearly didn’t just hitched on the bandwagon when it came down to formulating this product. It is clear that the brand’s think-tanks did their homework. Still, we can’t just take Perricone MD’s word for it. In this case, where proof of efficacy has yet to be made available, you can content yourself in becoming a guinea pig or, you can take the proven route to anti-aging skin care.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.