Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream Overview:
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is meant to address and reverse all signs of aging that affect the eye area — wrinkles like crow’s feet, sagging skin, dry skin, and dark circles. It is a hypoallergenic formula, which means it is perfect for those with sensitive skin, and it’s extra gentle on the delicate skin of the eyes. Perricone is the manufacturer of the product, and the cream can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $72.00 for a 0.5 oz jar. It can also be found at other authorized online sellers and major retailers. Online sellers may sell the jar for even a better price, around $45.49 thereabouts. Perricone provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on all products purchased directly through the company website.
About Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream – Does it really work?
This eye treatment cream has a hypoallergenic formula that may help manage fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dark circles affecting the eye area. It contains natural ingredients that can aid in managing firmness and smoothness of the skin. Main ingredients are focused on the olive fruit and leaves that have components crucial in providing the benefits to more mature skin. Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream can help in replenishing moisture and deliver hydration where needed. The product is ideally used on dry and sensitive skins. It is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist-tested. Majority of the customer reviews show that the performance of the cream is satisfactory, but it is undetermined when the results will be visible. Levels of effectivity is expected to vary as well from user to user.
What are the ingredients in Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream?
Below are the provided main ingredients of the product. The rest of the ingredients can be found on the website:
- Neuropeptides: used mainly in anti-aging skin care, these have anti-inflammatory properties that can help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Olive Polypenols: combined extracts from the olive fruit and olive leaf help in providing anti-aging benefits to sensitive skin. It is fragrance-free, paraben-free, and contains no phthalates, sulfates, petroleum, synthetic dyes, and mineral oil.
Directions to use:
As with all other skin care products, begin with freshly-cleaned skin. Apply one to two dots of the product to each eye twice per day for at least eight weeks in order to see noticeable results. Pat the product carefully along the contours of the eyes. Recommended use is in the morning and evening.
- Hypoallergenic formula is safe for sensitive skin
- May help control fine lines, wrinkles, and even dark spots
- Contains natural ingredients
- Has a rich consistency that is fragrance-free
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- Results of effectiveness may not be the same for all users
- Some customer reviews say the product has no effect at all
- Very expensive as compared to other eye creams
Does Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream have any side-effects?
The cream has no reported side effects, and it contains no known irritants that may affect the skin adversely.
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is meant to reduce dark spots and fine lines around the eyes by smoothing and plumping the skin with powerful hydrators and restoring the skin with neuropeptides and polyphenols from olive leaves and fruits. It is hypoallergenic and fragrance free so it is great for sensitive skin. Although the product provides all benefits it can deliver, final results will still be determined by several factors like compatibility with the user’s skin, frequency of use, and length of time used. The price is also a little exorbitant as compared to other eye creams available. There are many anti-aging eye creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."