Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum Review: Is it Effective?
Perricone MD No Foundation Serum is a serum that goes on the skin before applying further makeup. It is manufactured by Perricone MD, a known skin care company, and sold both online and in stores across the country. The cost of a 1 fluid oz bottle of the product starts at $60. Customers who do not feel satisfied with the product can return or exchange it within 30 days of receiving it.
- Vitamin C Ester: reduces inflammation, irritation, and acne scars by activating the skin’s natural ability to heal. Also boosts the power of sunscreen.
- Neuropeptides: naturally found in skin this ingredient fights aging by decrease communication between skin cells, thus resulting in firmer skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: an antioxidant, decreases inflammation, and improves skin texture.
- Zinc Oxide: protects skin from the sun’s UV rays, is an anti-inflammatory, and shrinks pores.
- Titanium Dioxide: this natural mineral blocks UV rays and functions as a natural whitener.
Clean face thoroughly before application. Shake the bottle well and pump 1-2 times. Dot the serum on the chin, forehead, and cheeks. Blend into the skin until even coverage is achieved. If necessary, add an extra layer to obtain desired look. The product can be used twice a day or as necessary.
- The serum provides even coverage while protecting the skin from the sun’s rays.
- Perricone MD offers a money-back/exchange policy for up to 30 days.
- Only a small amount of the product is necessary.
- The formula is anti-aging and includes vitamin C.
- In the product’s website, many of the customer reviews are positive.
- The product can be found online an in known stores across the country such as Sephora.
- Make-up can be applied over the formula.
- The serum only comes in one shade.
- No sulfates, parabens, and phthalates are used in the formula.
- The exact amounts of ingredients are not shown/listed.
- At $60 for a one fluid ounce of the serum, the cost of the foundation is a bit higher than others in the market.
Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum is manufactured by a reputable company that also sells other skin products. The product contains vitamin C, which is a known antioxidant that fights signs of aging. It is also easy to use and only a small amount of the product is necessary to get the coverage expected from a foundation. Customer reviews of the product also seem positive on the manufacturer’s site and other retail sites. Still, the manufacturer does not include information about the exact amounts of the ingredient. This is important because the serum also provides SPF protection in addition to the coverage expected from a foundation. At $60 for one ounce of the product, the serum might be on the expensive end of costs. Some customers might prefer a product that costs less and also lets them know the exact amounts of the ingredients in its formula.