Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum?
Perricone MD was created by Dr. Nicholas Perricone, introduced the world to the benefits of an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
As per the manufacturer, Perricone MD No Foundation Serum is a serum that goes on the skin before applying further makeup. It is manufactured by Perricone MD, a known skin care company, and sold both online and in stores across the country. The cost of a 1 fluid oz bottle of the product starts at $60. However there are many other brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum?
- Vitamin C Ester: reduces inflammation, irritation, and acne scars by activating the skin’s natural ability to heal. Also boosts the power of sunscreen.
- Neuropeptides: naturally found in skin this ingredient fights aging by decrease communication between skin cells, thus resulting in firmer skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: an antioxidant, decreases inflammation, and improves skin texture.
- Zinc Oxide: protects skin from the sun’s UV rays, is an anti-inflammatory, and shrinks pores.
However it may cause skin irritation.
How To Apply Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Clean face thoroughly before application.
- Shake the bottle well and pump 1-2 times.
- Dot the serum on the chin, forehead, and cheeks.
- Blend into the skin until even coverage is achieved.
- If necessary, add an extra layer to obtain desired look.
- The product can be used twice a day or as necessary.
Benefits Of Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum
- The serum provides even coverage while protecting the skin from the sun’s rays. Although customer reviews tell a different story.
- The formula is anti-aging and includes vitamin C.
- Make-up can be applied over the formula.
Disadvantages Of Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum
- The serum only comes in one shade.
- No sulfates, parabens, and phthalates are used in the formula.
- The exact amounts of ingredients are not shown/listed.
- At $60 for a one fluid ounce of the serum, the cost of the foundation is a bit higher than others in the market.
Final Verdict : Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum
Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum is manufactured by a company that also sells other skin products. The product contains vitamin C, which is a known antioxidant that fights signs of aging. It is also easy to use and only a small amount of the product is necessary to get the coverage expected from a foundation. Still, the manufacturer does not include information about the exact amounts of the ingredient. This is important because the serum also provides SPF protection in addition to the coverage expected from a foundation. At $60 for one ounce of the product, the serum might be on the expensive end of costs. Some customers might prefer a product that costs less and also lets them know the exact amounts of the ingredients in its formula.