Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Review
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Introduction
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage, US $240 for 118 ml, is an anti-aging cream that has been specially formulated to treat rings, wrinkles, and other signs of skin aging that appear on your neck and chest.
An anti-aging neck cream to address wrinkles, discoloration and crisscross lines along the neck and décolletage
What Does Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to benefit your aging and mature skin:
- Correct and even out skin discolorations
- Fade dark marks and hyper pigmented patches of your skin to give you a better looking and more radiant complexion
- Improve skin elasticity and strengthen skin structure to support denser volume
- Give your skin a moisture boost to jumpstart optimal hydration functions
- With regular use, your neck and chest skin appear dewier, firmer and younger-looking
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by Perricone MD, a brand of skin care products overseen by celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Nicolas Perricone. The brand was one of the first few ones to pioneer the importance of antioxidants in anti-aging skincare. Dr. Perricone’s beauty philosophy is hinged on the three-tiered solution that involves anti-inflammatory diet, nutritional supplements, and topical skincare that contains anti-inflammatories.
Working of Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage
This product banks on the skin rejuvenating properties of DMAE and neuropeptides, both of which remain as good supporters of your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating capabilities. Vitamin C also does the same by reinvigorating your skin down to the cellular level.
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Ingredients
- DMAE: Helps restore your skin’s elasticity and youthful contour, this ingredient takes the lead in smoothening out wrinkles and fine lines
- Neuropeptides: Peptides that facilitate faster and more efficient communication between skin cells which, in turn, allows for the faster delivery skin repairs, regeneration and turnovers so ypu can see your youthful skin sooner
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells, making the efficient delivery of skin renewal mechanisms possible
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Pros
- This product is rid of parabens, chemicals that can increase your risk for endocrine-related diseases, as well as chronic diseases linked to irregularities in estrogen level, that includes breast and cervical cancers.
- Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage reviews posted by satisfied users have specifically described this cream as having a rich consistency with a natural scent.
- Based on a self-reported study (details of which have not been shared), the following observations were noted:
- 90 per cent of subjects claimed that the rings on their neck became less visible
- 83 per cent said that chest wrinkles appeared less noticeable
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Cons
- This product can leave your skin with a greasy surface.
- This product contains potentially irritating ingredients, including fragrances.
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, Fragrance
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage must be incorporated with your morning and evening skin care routines. Massage a generous amount of the product on you neck and chest skin until the product blends in and is well incorporated.
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Unlike other Dr. Perricone products, this has actually pleasant smell. It is lightweight and is absorbs somewhat. One thing I don’t like that it does have sticky feelings afterwards. I don’t think it really changed the way my neck and décolleté.”
- “I have used this for over a year now and there is no question that it has helped firm my skin and reduce the lines on my neck. It has also reduced the pigmentation which was a huge concern. I do not find the smell to be offensive, but we all have different noses! I just started using this with the firming neck cream and am hopeful the positive results will continue- or at least I will slow down the effects of aging!”
Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage contains several decent ingredients that can possibly help in improving how wrinkles appear. When it comes to this product category though, not all people will need a specialized neck cream. Some people will make do with a regular wrinkle cream potent enough to take care of the neck’s vertical structure, while some will need more specialized care. The benefits that you can reap will greatly depend on the suitability of a product to your needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.