Perricone Photo Plasma Spf 30 Review
Perricone Photo Plasma Overview:
Perricone MD Photo Plasma SPF 30 is an anti-aging moisturizer that provides SPF protection from damaging UV rays. The company claims its oil-free formula will leave your skin brighter and more radiant while shielding your skin from environmental stressors and free radicals.
Perricone, a leading global skincare brand, was founded by Dr. Nicholas Perricone and seeks to provide top tier anti-aging products.
Perricone MD Photo Plasma SPF 30 can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $75. It can also be found at major retailers like Sephora and Ulta Beauty. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Perricone Photo Plasma Ingredients:
- Vitamin C Ester: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A fatty acid found in every cell in the human body, ALA reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores over time.
- Titanium Dioxide 4.2%: This ingredient protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply : Perricone Photo Plasma?
Apply a pearl-sized amount to the face and neck every morning for 8 weeks to see results. Massage gently into skin in circular motions.
Perricone Photo Plasma Advantages:
- Improve skin texture
- Plump and soften skin
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles. However Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Perricone Photo Plasma Disadvantages:
- Product is more expensive than your average sunscreen.
- Depending on your skin type, it can leave a greasy feel on the surface.
- Product may not be an ideal sunscreen to wear under your daytime makeup, most especially if you have combination to oily skin type.
- Product contains aluminum hydroxide, a pro-oxide which is feared to cause more damage rather than protection to sun exposed skin.
Perricone MD Photo Plasma SPF 30 may be expensive because it is made with mineral sunscreen active, Titanium Dioxide, only. Most sunscreens continue to use chemical active ingredients which have been established to be toxic. Still, you must evaluate whether or not to purchase this product depending on your skin type, and, in this case, the amount you are willing to spend for sunscreen. Perricone provides a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased directly through the company.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: