Persa Gel 10 Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Persagel 10?
The acne treatment being reviewed is, Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 by Clean & Clear. The product’s manufacturer claims that the product is effective at combating acne deep into the skins pores. The active ingredient in the product is benzoyl peroxide.
Clean & Clear can be purchased from online retailers like, Walgreens.com, Drugstore.com, Amazon.com and Walgreens.com. At Walgreens,com the product is priced at $5.99. On Drugstore.com the product is priced at $4.42. And finally at Amazon.com the product runs for $4.99. Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 is also carried at drug stores like Riteaid, or Walmart for consumers who do not want to purchase the product online. Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 can not be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website. The website affords it’s visitors with plenty of features to keep them both educated and entertained.
Persa Gel 10 – Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer, the product’s active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. The product is formed with a 10% concentration. According to the manufacturer benzoyl peroxide is effective in combating acne. Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10, works as a peeling agent, which increases skin turnover and the of clearing of skin pores, which results in the reduction of the bacteria count. In addition the benzoyl peroxide works well as an antibacterial.
Jack Breitbart of Revlon laboratories first developed benzoyl peroxide in the 1920s. It is typically placed over the affected areas in gel or cream form, in concentrations of 2.5%. The elevated concentration of benzoyl peroxide should be cautioned. It maybe less effective for people using it after the skin has learned to tolerate the concentration. However, it is not recommended to use in higher concentrations of 2.5%.
The product’s 10% concentration, makes it too strong to use daily, and people with sensitive, or dry skin should use caution, because the elevated concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause adverse side effects like; burning or irritation.
Two similar products available to consumers that are comparable to Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 are; Tri Clear Acne Solutions, and Sensiclear. Tri Clear Acne Solutions website offers the consumer a free two month trial plus the cost of shipping, the company then places an automatic bill on the credit card the consumers shipping and handling was paid with. Sensiclear is priced at $30.00 plus the cost of shipping and handling.
What Are The Ingredients In Persa Gel 10?
- Sodium Hydroxide: It’s also used as a cleansing and denaturing agent. However it can cause burns if overused!
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Benzoyl peroxide is a powerful ingredient that is effective against all kinds of acne lesions. Although it may lead to itching or tingly feeling with skin dryness, peeling, and redness.
- Water: It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits of Persa Gel 10
- The product’s active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, an agent known to be effective in combating acne. However you may notice skin redness and itching!
- The product is modestly priced.
Disadvantages of Persa Gel 10
- The product has a 10% concentration of benzoyl peroxide which is more than the suggested 2.5% concentration recommended.
- The product can not be purchased from the products website.
Final Verdict: Persa Gel 10
In conclusion the product has assets that make it appealing. The use of benzoyl peroxide is interesting, but excessive use should be cautioned because there is a risk that the 10% concentration could be too harsh on certain skin types. The product is modestly priced and worth at least the cost of a trial.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: