Persa Gel 10 Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Persagel 10?
The acne treatment being reviewed is, Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 by Clean & Clear. The product’s manufacturer claims that the product is effective at combating acne deep into the skins pores. The active ingredient in the product is benzoyl peroxide.
There is no product price mentioned on its official website.Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 can not be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website. The website affords it’s visitors with plenty of features to keep them both educated and entertained.
According to the manufacturer, the product’s active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. The product is formed with a 10% concentration. According to the manufacturer benzoyl peroxide is effective in combating acne. Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10, works as a peeling agent, which increases skin turnover and the of clearing of skin pores, which results in the reduction of the bacteria count. In addition the benzoyl peroxide works well as an antibacterial.
Jack Breitbart of Revlon laboratories first developed benzoyl peroxide in the 1920s. It is typically placed over the affected areas in gel or cream form, in concentrations of 2.5%. The elevated concentration of benzoyl peroxide should be cautioned. It maybe less effective for people using it after the skin has learned to tolerate the concentration. However, it is not recommended to use in higher concentrations of 2.5%.
The product’s 10% concentration, makes it too strong to use daily, and people with sensitive, or dry skin should use caution, because the elevated concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause adverse side effects like; burning or irritation.
Two similar products available to consumers that are comparable to Maximum Strength Persa Gel 10 are; Tri Clear Acne Solutions, and Sensiclear. Tri Clear Acne Solutions website offers the consumer a free two month trial plus the cost of shipping, the company then places an automatic bill on the credit card the consumers shipping and handling was paid with. Sensiclear is priced at $30.00 plus the cost of shipping and handling.
What are the Ingredients in Persagel 10?
- Sodium Hydroxide: It is used to establish and hold the pH of a product. It’s also used as a cleansing and denaturing agent.
- Disodium EDTA : is a salt of edetic acid primarily used as a chelating agent, which can sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Suppresses the population of acne-causing bacteria and eliminates these from your skin with long-term application but it may causes skin dryness, peeling or flaking too.
Benefits of Persagel 10
- The product’s active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, an agent known to be effective in combating acne but it leads to dryness or peeling on skin.
- The product can be purchased from a number of online retailers.
- The products website was easy to navigate and engaging providing visitors with features like; a skin IQ, skincare assessment, facts and myths, and routines for healthy skin.
Disadvantages of Persagel 10
- The product has a 10% concentration of benzoyl peroxide which is more than the suggested 2.5% concentration recommended.
- The product can not be purchased from the products website.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final Verdict : Persagel 10
In conclusion the product has assets that make it appealing. The use of benzoyl peroxide is interesting, but excessive use should be cautioned because there is a risk that the 10% concentration could be too harsh on certain skin types. The product is modestly priced and worth at least the cost of a trial.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: