Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Cream Review
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Cream Product Description:
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Cream protects the skin against further aging, combating wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and crow’s feet. The cream is designed to leave skin feeling refreshed and restore its youthful glow. The cream is manufactured by Personal Care and distributed across well-known retailers. It sells for an average of $8.49 for a jar containing 8 fluid ounces. Return or money-back guarantees may vary depending on where the cream is purchased.
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Cream Ingredients:
- Mineral Oil: Derived from petroleum. Restores and moisturizes skin without sensitizing it.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohol that keeps oil and water emulsions together. Increases viscosity and foaming capacity in products.
- Stearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohol.
- Carbomer: Thickener that retains and absorbs water. Prevents the separation of oil and water components in products.
- Propylparaben: Preservative with anti-fungal properties. It is also anti-bacterial, thus improving shelf-life in skincare products.
- Titanium Dioxide: Natural mineral that prevents damage in skin caused by UVA and UVB rays by forming a protective barrier.
- Retinol: Vitamin A. Reverses skin damage caused by the sun as well as natural aging. Encourages the turnover of skin cells for a smoother complexion. Retinol is best used at night, as recently treated skin is more sensitive to sunlight.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E. Contains antioxidants that prevent damage caused from environmental factors. It naturally conditions the skin and increases the efficiency of sunscreens.
- Propylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents dehydration in skincare products.
- Dimethicone: Conditions and protects skin by forming a protective barrier in skin that locks in moisture. Contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness.
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Cream Directions:
Clear instructions are not provided by the manufacturer, but anti-wrinkle creams are often applied to clean, dry skin. The manufacturer states that this can be used during the day or night, or under make-up and sunscreen.
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Cream Advantages:
- Sold in various retailers across the country, including Walmart.
- The cost of the product is far less expensive than the market rate.
- Many ingredients in Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Cream have been known to benefit the skin.
- The ingredients are disclosed online.
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Cream Disadvantages:
- Ingredient amounts are not mentioned online.
- Little is known about the cream’s manufacturer.
- Data that can verify statements made about the product’s effectiveness is not provided by the manufacturer or participating retailers.
- Although retinol is a beneficial ingredient, it can sensitize skin and is best used at night.
Personal Care Anti-Wrinkle Cream is sold at an affordable price compared to other creams in the market. It also contains ingredients such as retinol and tocopherol, both of which are hailed in the beauty industry. Retinol is known for sensitizing the skin; however. The cream is suitable for all skin types, and its manufacturer states that it decreases visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. Still, some customers may prefer a cream that does not include a known sensitizer as its main ingredient. Many anti-wrinkle creams provide similar benefits while divulging more detailed information about their ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."