Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Triple Acid Peel Review: Is It Good?
Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel, US $88 for 12 vials, a DIY chemical peel that promises to restore your healthy looking skin by effectively eliminating the top layer and easing in a new layer of skin to regenerate and surface to replace the damaged layer. More specifically, this product will help deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Exfoliate the top layer of your skin to peel off the damaged layer and replace it with a new one
- Stimulate faster skin cell turnover by enhancing collagen production
- Purifies your pores and rids your skin of blemish-causing bacteria
- Helps regulate oil production
- Reveals a younger looking skin with less noticeable fine lines and wrinkles, and a bright overall complexion
PTR is a beauty and skin care brand founded in 1993 with characteristically Hungarian beauty philosophy underpinnings molded with the latest discoveries and innovations in skincare science and technology.
- Glycolic Acid: Provides chemical exfoliating properties to gently lift and eliminate the damaged top layer of your skin
- Salicylic Acid: Aids in lifting the top layer of your skin, drawing out impurities from your pores, regulates oil production, and helps prevent infections during exfoliation
- Mandelic Acid: Smoothens out fine lines, and aids in resurfacing new skin and evening out the appearance of scars
Before using Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel, cleanse and tone your skin then, shake the ampoule thoroughly to retain product consistency. Soak the product into a cotton pad then, spread gently over your skin to cover every square inch of your face and, of desired, including your neck and chest. Leave on for 2 minutes only then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. For best results, apply this product once weekly for at least 12 weeks.
- The formula has an overall pH of 3.5, the most ideal level of acidity for peels to work thoroughly and yet gentle enough to slough off your skin.
- Contains gentle alpha hydroxy acids that render their exfoliating properties to this product.
- A Peter Thomas Roth acid peel review by an expert confirms that, based on what this product is made of, it can deliver on its commitments.
- This product can be extremely irritating for use on any skin type.
- Another Peter Thomas Roth acid peel review pointed out that this product has been reported to cause severe skin irritations so, if you have sensitive skin or, have doubts about using this product, it may be best to apply it with professional guidance.
- The price tag is steep.
Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel may be the ideal wake-me-up solution to your fatigued and stressed out skin. However, professional-strength chemicals are still best administered by a professional. If you insist to DIY, make sure that you understand all the risks and that you follow the instructions down to a tee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: