Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Triple Acid Peel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Peter Thomas Roth Acid Peel?
As, per stated by the manufacturer of Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel, is an powerful, advanced treatment for home use, this potent facial peel helps uncover skin that looks renewed, retexturized, radiant and younger with a complex of three high-potency acids – Mandelic, Glycolic and Salicylic – that help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and problem skin while evening out the look of a rough texture and uneven skin tone. However this product leads to peeling of skin as well!
The Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel US $88 for 12 vials, a DIY chemical peel that promises to restore your healthy looking skin by effectively eliminating the top layer and easing in a new layer of skin to regenerate and surface to replace the damaged layer.
Peter Thomas Roth Acid Peel: Does It Really Work
Potent Mandelic Acid helps erase the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. A combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids helps chemically exfoliate the skin’s surface, enhancing radiance while helping to improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
As, per the claims made by the manufacturer of the product it’s been more specifically, that this product will help deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Exfoliate the top layer of your skin to peel off the damaged layer and replace it with a new one
- Stimulate faster skin cell turnover by enhancing collagen production
- Purifies your pores and rids your skin of blemish-causing bacteria
- Helps regulate oil production
- Reveals a younger looking skin with less noticeable fine lines and wrinkles, and a bright overall complexion
PTR is a beauty and skin care brand founded in 1993 with characteristically Hungarian beauty philosophy underpinnings molded with the latest discoveries and innovations in skincare science and technology.
What Are The Ingredients In Peter Thomas Roth Acid Peel?
- Glycolic Acid: Provides chemical exfoliating properties to gently lift and eliminate the damaged top layer of your skin. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Aids in lifting the top layer of your skin, drawing out impurities from your pores, regulates oil production, and helps prevent infections during exfoliation. Although, it leads to skin rashes and peeling of skin.
- Mandelic Acid: Smoothens out fine lines, and aids in resurfacing new skin and evening out the appearance of scars
How To Apply Peter Thomas Roth Acid Peel
- As, per the guidelines suggested by the manufacturer before using Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel, cleanse and tone your skin then, shake the ampoule thoroughly to retain product consistency.
- Soak the product into a cotton pad then, spread gently over your skin to cover every square inch of your face and, of desired, including your neck and chest.
- Leave on for 2 minutes only then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- And, for best results apply this product once weekly for at least 12 weeks.
Benefits of Peter Thomas Roth Acid Peel
- The formula has an overall pH of 3.5, the most ideal level of acidity for peels to work thoroughly and yet gentle enough to slough off your skin.
- Contains gentle alpha hydroxy acids that render their exfoliating properties to this product. Although, it leads to peeling of skin.
- A Peter Thomas Roth acid peel review by an expert confirms that, based on what this product is made of, it can deliver on its commitments.
Disadvantages of Peter Thomas Roth Acid Peel
- This product can be extremely irritating for use on any skin type.
- Another Peter Thomas Roth acid peel review pointed out that this product has been reported to cause severe skin irritations so, if you have sensitive skin or, have doubts about using this product, it may be best to apply it with professional guidance
- The price tag is steep.
Final Verdict: Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Triple Acid Peel
Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 40% Triple Acid Peel may be the ideal wake-me-up solution to your fatigued and stressed out skin.
However, professional-strength chemicals are still best administered by a professional. If you insist to DIY, make sure that you understand all the risks and that you follow the instructions down to a tee.
Many companies promise to have created the ideal facial skin exfoliator, but it is important to analyze each of these products in a nonbiased manner. An ideal facial exfoliator should be able to penetrate deep into layers of skin in order to cleanse these skin cells at the same time that it exfoliates them. Such an exfoliator must also effectively remove all dead skin cells, and the best products will even minimize the appearance of wrinkles and other fine lines. The overall effect of using a facial exfoliator should be noticeably brighter, cleaner skin. Below is are several top exfoliator products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."