Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Review
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Introduction
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots, US $30 for 72 dots, are translucent dots laid out on sheets of 12 which act on your pimples and other blemishes while containing the infection for the remainder of the treatment.
What Does Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Claim
This product is committed to deliver the following improvements to your acne-prone skin:
- Heal various forms of acne by reducing the swelling, fighting the acne-causing bacteria, and help contain the infection
- Enable a non-drying treatment solution that will keep the treatment area moisturized overnight
- Give your acne-challenged skin a refreshing sensation while flooding your skin with antioxidants
- Relieves you of your zit problems while building on the improvements over time, with regular use
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Manufacturer’s Detail
PTR is a skin care brand that also comes from the same prestigious name in fine jewelry. Although, the company’s presence in both industries seem completely unrelated, the tie that bind’s them both is that both are personal passions of its founder and owner, Peter Thomas Roth. With over 1oo products in the market to boot, the brand has claimed prestigious beauty awards for at least 15 of its most well-loved products.
Working of Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots
This product works by isolating the affected area and then soaking your pimple, blackhead or, whitehead with the treatment formula to dry out your pimples without unnecessarily drying the unaffected parts of your skin. Each patch is also intended to absorb excess moisture and oils trapped in your affected pore to more rapidly zap your zit.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%): Gives your skin a mild and gentle exfoliation to help treat your acne by rendering the affected area its pimple-drying effect and drawing out excess oil.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Captures significant amounts of moisture from the surrounding air, draws it to your skin, and holds it in for long periods of time to prevent from flaking your skin
- Tea Tree Oil: Delivers antiseptic and toning properties to disinfect the affected pores and improve your skin’s texture
- Volcanic Ash: Absorbs the excess oil from your pores and prevents your skin’s surface from excessively greasing
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Pros
- This product, unlike liquid formulations will not unnecessarily dry out unaffected skin on the rest of your face.
- The patch treatment soaks the skin in the healing formula while containing the infection so that it does not have to infect nearby pores and transfer the infected grain and acne-causing bacteria.
- The patches are available in two custom sizes so that you can choose one that is better suited to the size of your patch.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Cons
- These patches may work best for people who suffer from mild to moderate, and irregular, not continuous, acne problems but, not for the ones who have more severe forms.
- It is a product that you can only conveniently use at night, unless you will be at home during the day as well.
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots reviews posted by customers show that user opinion about this product vary widely so, expect to have a 50-50 chance of being satisfied with this product or, not.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to salicylic acid, butylene glycol, and denatured alcohol
- Increased risk for nervous system damage due to phenoxyethanol
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots must only be used on freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin. Apply a dot on the affected area of your skin and leave on overnight.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Caused face to break out more.”
- “Definitely think before you apply to the acne as it won’t be a miracle worker for all types of acne, but it’s really great for close to the surface acne.”
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots are innovative although, not an entirely alien concept. The good thing is that it is able to isolate the unavoidable flaking of your skin due to salicylic acid. The bad side is that it will not work well for all types of acne so, carefully consider the nature of your zit before you buy.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.