Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What IS Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit?
Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit is a set comprising 5 different anti-aging products. It contains an anti-aging cleansing gel, a wrinkle repair treatment, an eye cream, a moisturizer and a general anti-aging cream. The regime works by using a combination of botanical extracts, proteins and antioxidants.
The company’s main site does little more than showcase the kit in a catalog-style format, and has absolutely no scientific information on clinical trials. As there is little info on the official site, scientific info is either scattered across random vendor sites or completely absent.
In addition, there are no before/after photos or any kind of video, but an exhaustive list of ingredients is provided for each product.
Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit – Does It Really Work?
The entire kit provides a basic daily skin care regimen, with the aim of reducing wrinkles and fine lines, as well as moisturizing the skin and protecting from environmental and sun damage. All products are recommended to be applied twice daily. Concerning the main active ingredients, the wrinkle repair treatment contains two patented synthetic peptides that have similar effects to snake venom, suggesting a Botox-like mechanism, but stated to be painless and much safer.
The anti-aging eye cream and general face cream both contain several botanical extracts such as algae, marine collage, avocado oil and shea butter, all of which have either moisturizing or anti-oxidative properties which stimulate collagen production, thereby firming the skin. The all-day moisturizer contains allantonin, a wound-healing herbal extract, as well as beta-glucan, a collagen-promoting agent. It also contains Vitamins A and E, which both have anti-oxidant properties.
Benefits Of Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit
- An entire skin care regime in one kit.
- Wide range of synthetic protein complexes and multi-functional botanical extracts.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are no reviews backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit
- Hard to find through offline retailers.
- Almost no scientific info/clinical trial results.
- The cream does not absorb well in the skin.
- There are limited reviews regarding the effectiveness of the product.
Final Verdict : Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit
The contents of Peter Thomas Roth Age Defense Kit have been specially selected to provide an optimum anti-aging skin care regimen. The only negative is that it’s difficult to find in offline stores.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."