Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum help decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. It contains a variety of peptides that can improve the skin’s health and appearance. The product’s manufacturer, Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC., has a great reputation and sells a variety of skin and hair products. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The serum is sold in bottles of 1 fluid oz. at the price of $150. There is a 30-day return period for products purchased from the official website. Customers who purchase Peter Thomas Roth products from other vendors must ask them for their return policy.
What are the Ingredients in Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum
- Syn-Ake (4%): neuropeptide modeled after snake venom that helps smooth wrinkles and fine lines. It was made to help relax muscles.
- Snap-8 (10%): decreases the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead and surrounding the eyes.
- Matrixyl 3000 (3%): helps skin look young and provides dual protection against aging.
- appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Made of similar compounds as Botox. Safe for use in concentrations of up to 20%.
- Leuphasyl (5%): decrease the width and depth of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: helps boost the skin’s healing response. Protects the skin from damage due to sun exposure and pollution. Increases protection from sunscreen. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
How to apply Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Clean skin.
- Apply twice daily for desired results.
Benefits of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum
- Many ingredients used in the product’s formula have been known to target specific problem areas in the skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The manufacturer has a good reputation and specializes in skin and hair products.
- The serum is backed by a 30-day return policy.
- Customers can also find this product in authorized dealers across the country.
- A full list of ingredients is provided and the concentrations of neuropeptides is also disclosed.
Disadvantages of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum
- At $150 per bottle, the cost of the product is too high to be used consistently or in the long term.
- Even though the product was studied, the sample size was only 33 women. It is also unclear if the study was conducted by the manufacturer or an independent group.
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum ingredient amounts are not disclosed.
Final verdict : Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Serum
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum is sold by a manufacturer with a stellar reputation as well as respected beauty counters across the country.However, the sample size—33 women—is a bit small considering that the market for anti-aging products is quite large. At a cost of $150 per bottle, the price of the product is too high for consistent use. Also, Return policy is not mentioned in official website. Products that have had larger samples to study from may be able to better benefit some potential customers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.