Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum moisturizes skin and fights signs of aging caused by time, pollutants, and other external elements. The serum gets rid of dullness in skin and smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles. The serum is sold for $39.99 for a vial of 1 fluid oz. Petunia Skincare backs all its products with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
- Organic Aloe: Anti: Inflammatory plant whose extract is used to treat acne, heal acne scars, and can be applied to skin after burns, sunburns, and on itchy skin.
- Witch Hazel: Powerful astringent that removes excess oil in skin, used as an acne treatment and contains a variety of antioxidants that improve the skin’s condition.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally created by the body. Can be applied to skin injuries and even burns. Promotes firmer skin through a boost in production of elastin and collagen.
- Jojoba Oil: Mimics oils found in skin and forms a protective barrier that locks in moisture. Can be easily absorbed into the skin.
- Green Tea: Contains antioxidants and polyphenols that fight signs of aging.
- Vitamin C: Contains antioxidants that heal the skin, is anti-inflammatory, improves the effectiveness of sunscreens, diminishes appearance of redness in skin after sun exposure.
- Vitamin E: Fat-soluble vitamin with cancer-fighting properties, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Clean skin prior to application. Place a small amount of serum onto the hands. Massage into the face and neck until fully absorbed. Use daily for best results.
Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum is backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee and is sold at a reasonable price.
- All ingredients used in the product are mentioned, and many have been proven to have positive effects on the skin.
- Hydrates the skin and promotes a more youthful appearance with consistent use.
Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- Even though ingredients are disclosed, their amounts are not.
- Visible information that could substantiate claims made by the manufacturer is not listed online.
- The product does not state how may times per day it should be used.
Petunia Skincare Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum is one of the many anti-aging serums in the market that purports to plump skin, transform its appearance, and boost production of collagen and elastin for a better complexion. It contains vitamins C and E, green tea, and aloe, all of which contain a high degree of antioxidants that fight the signs of aging, have anti-inflammatory properties, and promote the skin’s healing. Petunia Skincare also provides a 90-day money-back guarantee for all its products. The direction is not clear and the bottle does not state how many times per day the serum should be used. Customers may prefer a product that’s specific with instructions in case the formula is too strong so as not to result to a more serious skin problem if too much has been applied.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."