Pharmagel Anti Wrinkle Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Pharmagel?
Pharmagel manufacture a wide range of products including an exfoliator, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, mask, anti-aging serum, lip care, acne treatment, body moisturizer, hand care, body toning, eye care, and travel kits. The anti-aging products include Bio-A Concentrate and Pharma-C Serum. There is an official website, which provides easy navigation, but there are no customer reviews. The ingredients in Pharma-C Serum include Chamomile Extract, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Hyaluronic Acid and Bio-A Concentrate includes Green Tea Extract and Retinol A.
Pharmagel produce two anti-wrinkle products including Bio-A Concentrate and Pharma-C Serum, which delivers a concentrated form of Vitamin C into the skin to reduce wrinkles and sagging skin. The increase in collagen and elastin plump the skin, and levels of these are found abundantly in young skin. Zinc supports the absorption of Vitamin C, while Calendula and Chamomile Extracts calm and soothe the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is a useful ingredient since it improves skin moisture by effectively binding to water but may cause redness or itching on skin. A 30 ml bottle retails for $47.20 through pharmagel.co.uk. Bio-A Concentrate supplies the skin with the purest form of Vitamin A (Retinol-A). A 1 fl.oz. bottle also retails for $44.80 through the official website.
Benefits Of Pharmagel
- There is an official website.
- Secure payment is offered through Sagepay and PayPal.
- It helps skin appear firm, lifted, and dramatically younger but may cause redness or irritation on skin.
Disadvantages Of Pharmagel
- There is no money back guarantee on either skincare product.
- Full ingredients are not listed.
- It would be useful to support its statements with clinical evidence, but there is none supplied.
- This formula contains Hyaluronic acid which cause redness or itching on skin.
Final Verdict: Pharmagel
Pharmagel products offer diversity towards skincare. Skin problems are especially problematic amongst teens and adults. The official website is proficient, but there is no free trial offer or money back guarantee, and the anti-aging products are pricy. If there were clinical data to back up its claims, it may provide the customers with more confidence, but sadly this information is lacking.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."