Philosophy The Microdelivery Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Philosophy The Microdelivery Description
Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel, US $40, is a two-step peel that you can easily DIY at home. This new age peeling treatment commits to deliver the following added benefits to your regular skin care routine:
- Facilitate faster skin cell regeneration and turnover to resurface newer, younger, and less damaged skin layer
- Revitalize your skin cells to reawaken your otherwise sluggish skin
- Restore your skin’s overall health and vibrant appearance by eliminating the damaged layer
- Deliver peptides and Vitamin C, two of the most important components for skin renewal and rejuvenation
- With regular use, fine lines smoothen out as hyper pigmented skin lightens to give you a brighter, more even toned skin
When a former skincare industry employee decided to set up Philosophy in 1996, the motivation for the new brand was so simple, that is, to make quality personal care accessible to all.
Philosophy The Microdelivery Ingredients
- Peptides: Help in revitalizing your skin by lifting the damaged top layer and eliminating it
- Vitamin C: Causes your skin cells to regain its optimal energy levels to help power up multiple cellular level processes that make skin regeneration and resurfacing happen much faster than it does without intervention
- Lactic and Salicylic Acids: Give your skin a second level of exfoliation to soften and lift dead skin sooner while also facilitating a new skin layer to surface and reveal a brighter and more flawless overall skin tone
Philosophy The Microdelivery comes with two products: the Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals and the Lactic/Salicylic Activating Gel. Cleanse your skin and pat dry. Then, apply the Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals and massage on the skin for 1 minute. Next, apply the Lactic/Salicylic Activating Gel on top of the first product then, leave on for up to 3 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water using a soft washcloth.
Philosophy The Microdelivery Advantages
- This two-step,at-home peel will not result in any amount of downtime which most peels, both professional and DIY, often require.
- This treatment not only facilitates better absorption of beneficial ingredients in your skin creams but also delivers peptides and Vitamin C necessary to reinvigorate your tired and lifeless skin.
- Philosophy The Microdelivery reviews praised this product for causing instant smoothness and suppleness to the skin.
Philosophy The Microdelivery Disadvantages
- This treatment is laden with parabens, chemicals that have been shown to cause estrogen to run haywire, causing problems to your overall health.
- Ingredients list does not indicate the concentration of active ingredients which are necessary to establish this product’s potency.
- Philosophy The Microdelivery reviews have highlighted how this product works differently across people with varying skin types and needs.
Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel, is infused with ingredients well known to turnover skin faster. It also contains ingredients that restore your skin’s optimal nutrient and energy levels. However, for a longer-term benefit, what’s in this duo may not be sufficient, depending on your skin type and most pressing skin issues.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."