Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer Overview
Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer, Its a moisturizer for US $60 a 2 oz. jar, offers an all-in solution to your worst wrinkle problem yet.
About Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Philosophy, the beauty and skin care brand that makes beauty a staple and that is affordable for all who wants it. Philosophy is the brainchild of a young former skin care industry worker who knew that there’s more that nature can offer for beautiful and youthful skin compared to toxic chemicals which most commercial personal care products are packed with.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Leave your skin with a more refined and silkier surface.
- Improves your skin’s moisture content and promotes a restored hydration system.
- Supports faster rates of repair, rejuvenation and renewal to clear skin of multiple signs of aging.
- Promote softer and more supple skin.
- Restore the liveliness of skin around your eyes and relieve it of fatigued look.
What Are The Ingredients In Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer?
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Also Vitamin C, helps restore your skin’s optimal level of energy and performance levels to cause skin to become revived and rejuvenated.
- Vitamin E: Soothe and nourish your skin, it also helps re-condition your skin and strengthen barrier protection functions.
- Borage Seed Oil: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe your skin and render a more even skin tone.
- Resveratrol and Glutathione: Flood your skin with powerful antioxidants to revive its youthful look and protect it from further damage and deterioration.
- Arginine: Promotes a lighter and brighter skin tone.
Directions to Use
Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer must be applied generously on your face, neck and chest areas following a fresh cleansing and toning routines.
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti Aging Moisturizer is fragrance-free and gentle on skin which makes it ideal for use by people with more sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product is loaded with powerful antioxidants that have the power to restore and reinvigorate your tired skin.
- Based on an 8-week review conducted with 49 women as subjects, fine lines appeared smoother in just 2 weeks, while wrinkles appeared shallower in just 8 weeks.
- User reviews of this product indicate that the formula can cause the skin to become greasy and sticky.
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti Aging Moisturizer is best suited for normal to dry skin types only.
Does Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including.
- Increased risk for pore clogging and skin infections due to silicones.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used as preservative.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and EDTA.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti Aging Moisturizer may bring your skin a glimpse of your youthful skin of yesteryears. Unfortunately still, like most other skin creams, do not expect this product to correct wrinkles that have already manifested. Although this formula is sufficient to provide you better protection from future damage.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."