Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Eye Repair Cream Review: In Outs
Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Eye Repair Cream is a soothing cream that diminishes signs of aging around the eyes such as dark circles, wrinkles, and fine lines. It is manufactured and distributed by Philosophy, which specializes in skin care and sells its products worldwide. It is sold in tubes of 0.5 fluid ounces at a cost of $68. The manufacturer offers a 60-day return period for products purchased directly from its website.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: lubricant believed to be effective in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles. It offers temporary hydration.
- Dimethicone Cross-polymer: binds water to the skin, allowing for a smoother feel.
- Squalane: naturally occurs in the body but decreases in production upon the age of 30. Removes uneven pigmentation and protects the skin from harm.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: a more stable form of vitamin C. It helps diminish melanin, increase levels of collage, and protect against sun damage.
- Polysilicone-11: polymer and film-forming agent.
- Cyclohexasiloxane: emollient that is easily spreadable. Forms a protective skin barrier and gives the skin a more plump look, thus decreasing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aminobutyric Acid: topically relaxes muscles and creates a tighter skin surface.
- Barium Sulfate: used to opacify make-up, sunscreen, and to increase penetration of other products.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: emollient effective in repairing the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: a preservative that maintains moisture levels in products.
Apply a small amount onto fingertips and massage into the skin. Keep away from the eyes. Not suitable for children under the age of four. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs due to use of this product.
- There is a 60-day refund period for the product.
- Many of the product’s ingredients have been known to benefit the skin.
- The manufacturer is well-known and sells its products worldwide.
- Beauty stores across the country sell the product.
- The product can be used by children 5 or older.
- The product could cause redness or irritation in some people.
- The manufacturer does not state if clinical studies have been conducted on this product’s formula.
- At $68 for 0.5 fluid ounces, the cost of the product is high compared to others in its market.
- Retinol increases skin sensitivity to the sun, and is not one of the first ingredients listed on the product’s label.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Eye Repair Cream is sold and manufactured by a reputable company, and it can be purchased in person. The product also has high reviews compared to others in the market and is backed by a 60-day refund period. Users claim that the product has helped diminish their laugh lines and other signs of aging. The product is also found in beauty stores and retail outlets, allowing customers to actually see the product beforehand. Still, despite its reputable manufacturer, the product’s website does not state whether or not clinical studies have been conducted on its formula. Perhaps a product that can prove it has been thoroughly studied would be a better choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.