Philosophy Neck Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Philosophy Neck Cream?
Philosophy Neck Cream (Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Neck Cream) is a cosmetic cream that claims to offer benefits deep in skin cells as well as on the surface of the skin.
When Hope Is Not Enough is sold through several online retailers for around $55.
Philosophy Neck Cream – Does it really work?
This neck cream is promised to strengthen, hydrate, and rejuvenate neck and décolleté skin cells as part of its age-fighting benefits. The antioxidant-rich formula of Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Neck Cream is promoted as the cause for these benefits.
Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Neck Cream’s formula can be found online
What are the ingredients in Philosophy Neck Cream?
This neck cream contains
- glycerine: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylenes glycol: beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Tetrasodium edta: is a salt of edetic acid primarily used as a chelating agent, which can sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated.
How to Apply Philosophy Neck Cream
Like most neck and facial creams, When Hope Is Not Enough should be massaged into the skin every day.
Benefits of Philosophy Neck Cream
- This neck cream has received many positive user reviews.
- A good brand produces this cream.
- The complete ingredient list is featured online.
Disadvantages of Philosophy Neck Cream
- Not all purchases of Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Neck Cream are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
- This neck cream is relatively expensive.
- Product descriptions do not include any information about any clinical studies.
- There are no trial samples available for this neck cream.
Final Verdict- Philosophy Neck Cream
The main boasting factor that this neck cream can lay claim to is its high customer satisfaction rating. Other than this, this cream lacks support for its claimed benefits. Therefore, for anyone who is searching for a cream that is endorsed by other consumers, Philosophy Neck Cream When Hope Is Not Enough Neck Cream should be appealing, but for anyone seeking clinical evidence, this neck cream will not be of interest.
Frequently Asked Questions About Philosophy Neck Cream
Q. What Is The Price Of Philosophy Neck Cream?
A. Philosophy Neck Cream can be bought through several online retailers for around $55.
Q. Who Should Use Philosophy Neck Cream?
A. You can notice the improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and signs of skin aging. Also, you can use Philosophy Neck Cream to reduce turkey neck and saggy skin. It will make your skin firmer and tighten.
Q. How Long Does Philosophy Neck Cream Take To See Results?
A. Philosophy Neck Cream usually delivers results in 4 to 6 weeks.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.