Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Review: Is It Really Effective?
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Introduction
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser, US $24 for 8.0 oz., is a three-in-one cleanser that’s formulated to be gentle enough for use on skin around your eyes.
What Does Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following benefits:
- Cleanses, tones and moisturizes your skin all in a single step
- Smoothens and evens out your skin surface by tightening your pores
- Strips your skin bare of impurities, including stubborn, waterproof makeup and excess natural oils
- Tones and lightens dark spots while simultaneously brightening your overall skin tone
- Deep conditions your skin to keep it from drying out which commonly occurs when washing with cleanser
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Philosophy is a skin care brand founded in 1996 by a young skincare industry employee who decided to dip her hands on setting up her own beauty enterprise. Having gained knowledge about the highly competitive and aggressive industry, the founder built Philosophy to become the brand that makes beauty accessible to all.
Working of Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
This cleanser acts on both oil-based and water-based impurities which gives the solution so much power to dissolve dirt and grime, leaving your skin clear and free of undesirable masks and clogs. It also folds in strong moisturizers to help keep your skin from drying out.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Ingredients
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate: A mild surfactant that gently lifts, dissolves and eliminates impurities from your skin, and can attract both water-based and oil-based substances
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate: Works with Sodium Lauroamphoacetate in ridding your skin of impurities
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Boosts your skin’s moisture levels, it also helps rebuild and strengthen your skin’s protective outer barrier
- Essential Oils: Help replenish your skin’s lost nutrients and moisture to cause your skin to be come revitalized and better energized to carry out multiple skin regenerating and repair processes
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Pros
- This product is fragrance-free and is mild enough to be used on skin around your eyes.
- This cleanser may also be used to clean your makeup and other cosmetic brushes, delivers intense cleanse without leaving behind residues that can clog your pores.
- In a clinical study, the details of which have not been disclosed, all subjects agreed that the product did not irritate their delicate eye skin nor sting the eyes, while 97 per cent said that the product was effective in removing dirt, oil, and even stubborn makeup in one wash.
- This product is rid of phthalates.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Cons
- The long list of botanical ingredients puts your skin at a greater risk for irritation.
- This product is not as pure as the marketing claims advertise as there are several toxic chemicals infused in the formula as well.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser reviews indicate that this product can cause mild to severe cases of skin irritations, including acne breakouts.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for estrogen level irregularities and endocrine-related dysfunctions due to Parabens
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and Imidazolidinyl Urea which gives off formaldehyde, a confirmed carcinogen
Use Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser as the first step in your morning and evening skincare regimens. Damp face with lukewarm water before pouring in the solution and massaging onto your skin for at least 30 seconds. Rinse well then, pat dry. Follow through with your favorite moisturizer to bring back lost moisture.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser chose its surfactants well. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of its lineup of skin conditioners. It does not contain fragrance but, the artificial dyes are lurking in the solution.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."