PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Review:Works?
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask Description
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask, US $18 for 1 oz., is committed to give you the solution you will ever need to vanish your blackheads and keep blemishes off for good. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Deliver deep exfoliation to regularly clear your skin of debris
- Draw out impurities from your pores to prevent infections and breakouts
- Better manage oil production to avoid excessively greasy skin
- Absorb excess oil stuck in your pores so as not to harbor infection-causing bacteria
- Tighten pores and smoothen your skin surface
Founded in 1996, Philosophy was conceptualized as a brand that draws on from the knowledge gained by its founder who was formerly employed in the skincare industry, and as a brand that makes beauty accessible to all.
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid: Delivers triple advantage — control oil production, regulate skin shedding, and bring down the population of infection causing bacteria on your skin — all contributing towards renewing your skin and restoring its optimal health level
- White Clay: Absorbs the excess oils on the surface and trapped in your pores, and leaves your skin with a noticeably mattefied complexion
- Citric Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that adds a gentle exfoliating power to the formula
Use PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask once up to twice weekly. Massage product into your skin, leave on for 10 minutes then, rinse with lukewarm water.
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask Advantages
- The formula includes mild and gentle exfoliating ingredients to help turnover skin.
- Cleanses and visibly mattefies your skin.
- A Philosophy purity pore extractor clay mask review involving 56 women ages 20 to 35 years old, twice weekly product application for 2 weeks revealed that 98 per cent of women experienced silkier and more supple skin, while 93 per cent of subjects said that their skin appeared more purified and their pores rid of blemishes
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with denatured alcohol, fragrance ingredients and chlorphenesin which, other than cause severe skin irritations, can all cause your skin to become permanently damaged over time, with continued use.
- This product is formulated with phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as product preservative.
- A Philosophy purity pore extractor clay mask review may not be sufficient reference for you to determine whether or not this product is a good buy for your skin type and based on your skin needs.
PHILOSOPHY Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Exfoliating Clay Mask is a straightforward, exfoliating product in the raw. What’s disturbing is that the manufacturer failed to share what concentration of salicylic acid was used in the formula which, if to be effective, have to be at least 2 per cent. This product could have made good use for antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to help relieve skin from the high potential of this ingredient to irritate the skin. Instead, the maufacturer folds in more irritating ingredients. Even at $18, it’s hard to think of this product as a bargain.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."