Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
A soft, smooth, flawless complexion don’t have to be the envy of anybody to be desirable. Having a silky skin and a youthful glow is something everybody wants for themselves, to please themselves, and it’s not surprising to learn how willing many people have been to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars over beauty products that only end up being used once or half-empty at most.It seems that the more people get older, the more gullible they can be. They end up as easy preys to manufacturers who are not committed to their quest for youth and beauty but, are clearly just after their pockets.
About Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum
At $75 for 1.3 oz. bottle, Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum is also an expensive ‘try’ (which equals risk) for an anti-wrinkle serum. Unlike most anti-wrinkle creams, however, this product is formulated with a highly potent DNA complex and a Vitamin c8 activator which work together to enliven the skin’s natural ability to rejuvenate itself while protecting the skin from damage at the same time.
To improve the appearance of your wrinkles and visibly lessen them in number, you need a product that gives your skin the power to reverse wrinkles and actively seek skin cells that are only beginning to degrade so that it can be corrected immediately before it causes damage to your skin. Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum functions both ways.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum
Philosophy was founded in 1996, and was the brainchild of a 30-year old woman who built her career in the professional skincare industry. Her in-depth knowledge and years of experience, fused with advancements in skincare science is what’s packed in every product that bears the Philosophy brand, the seal of quality that only Philosophy can deliver. For Philosophy, beautiful skin is not for the few; it’s for everyone.
Based on the results of an independent clinical testing and consumer satisfaction survey involving 117 women, Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum delivers the following results:
- Within barely a week from start of use, the subjects said they noticed their skin become more radiant
- In 4 weeks, improved skin elasticity and firmness were observed among 87% of the subjects
- In 8 weeks, it was observed that wrinkles and fine lines became evidently less prominent and less visible among 88% of the subjects.
How Does Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum Work?
Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum works two ways. The first is by deeply penetrating skin to trigger the skin’s natural ability to treat and repair itself through a DNA Renewal Complex infused in this product’s formulations. The second is by releasing Vitamin c8 activators which actively shields your skin from environmental stresses and the damage that follows.
Through a fresh-pour system, you benefit from the fresh formulation and newly activated potency of the product.
Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum Ingredients
- Solvent: aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat.,
- Moisturizing and skin conditioning agents / emollients / humectants / antioxidants: dimethicone, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethylsilane, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, dimethiconol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, offea arabica (coffee) seed extract, pongamia pinnata seed extract, angelica archangelica root extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, punica granatum fruit extract, plankton extract, cptfe, bifida ferment lysate,squalane, lecithin, hydrolyzed soy flour, micrococcus lysate,magnesium aluminum silicate,trisodium edta, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, disodium edta,adenosine
- Vitamins / Minerals: ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol,retinyl palmitate,propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, ascorbic acid
- Skin cleansers: bacillus ferment, lactic acid, acetic acid,
- Stabilizers and texturizers: peg-8, polyethylene, methoxy peg-18, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, polysorbate 60, sclerotium gum, maltodextrin, sodium phosphate, sodium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, 1,2-hexanediol, silica, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide
- Preservatives: sorbic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, BHT
- Parfum/fragrance and additives: mica,(ci 77891)
Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum Benefits
Product is paraben-free
Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum Drawbacks
- Formulation contains ingredients that can be irritating to the skin
On first use, combine the vitamin c8 activator and the serum formulation. Cleanse and tone skin before applying Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum.
For external use only
Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum Side Effects
- Contains PEG-8 which is prone to impurities, including those of toxic and carcinogenic substances
- Contains magnesium aluminum silicate, the aluminum molecule of which is a well known neurotoxin
- Contains sodium hydroxide, acetic acid and potassium chloride, well-known skin irritants
- Butylated hydroxytoluente (BHT) is a suspected carcinogen
Who can use Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum?
Women and men with mature skin will benefit the most from this product.
Clinical tests and consumer studies support the claims of Philosophy Time in a Bottle Daily Age-Defying Serum. It can be a good choice if you have good dollar.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."