Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Philosophy Triple-Acid Brightening Peel ?
Reveal your inner light with just two uses of The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel by Philosophy. A weekly triple-acid brightening peel that claims to deliver advanced skin brightening benefits in one step, this formula aims to dissolve dull skin, buffer the appearance of fine lines and visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
As state by manufacturer the 12 pre-saturated chemical peel pads are individually wrapped to deliver superior results at the convenience of one’s home with zero downtime. These pads contain mandelic, phytic and azelaic acids to help reclaim the glory of youthful-looking skin.
It is sold for $70.00 at its official website.
“Beauty lives within” – is how Philosophy wants to inspire women to look, live and feel their best through their multi-tasking skincare and feel-good scents.
During the spring of 1996, they launched the brand with their Purity Made Simple product and went on to create skincare formulas, fresh scents, gorgeous colors, and inspirational packaging to bring beauty to the body and mind.
With a unique head-to-toe product range that encourages women to feel good and live joyously, Philosophy aims to be the perfect blend of science and fun.
Philosophy Triple-Acid Brightening Peel-Does it Really work?
Based on a research done by Philosophy, it is said that there is 96% improvement in skin smoothness, with no irritation after two uses.
After four uses, there is 96% improvement in brightening, 81% decrease in fine lines and 90% enhanced clarity.
What are the Ingredients in Philosophy Triple-Acid Brightening Peel ?
- Water – It is used in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product as a solvent that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.) – It is specially denatured alcohol, a mixture of ethanol with a denaturing agent, which is used as cosmetic astringent, solvent and viscosity decreasing agent. However it cause dryness on skin.
- Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether – It works as humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- Niacinamide – It is a derivative of Vitamin B3 that prevents melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage.
Benefits of Philosophy Triple-Acid Brightening Peel
- The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel contains mandelic, phytic, and azelaic acids that dissolve and sweep away dead skin cells to help improve skin tone, buffer the appearance of fine lines, and enhance skin clarity but it leads to dryness on skin.
- The formula features a skin-brightening technology that visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- A set of 12 pre-saturated chemical peel pads to deliver advanced skin-brightening and anti-aging benefits, individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
Disadvantages of Philosophy Triple-Acid Brightening Peel
- Philosophy did not include any scientific illustration or the product’s complete list of ingredient ratios to back up their claim.
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- It contain alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- Product is expensive compared to other similar products.
Does Philosophy Triple-Acid Brightening Peel Have any Side Effects?
Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel contains alcohol which cause dryness on skin.It also contains Mandelic acid which cause allergic reactions like itching or peeling on skin.
Final Verdict : Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel
The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel is a formula created to deliver advanced skin-brightening and anti-aging benefits. It comes in pre-saturated individually wrapped chemical pads that can be used weekly in one convenient step at home.
The triple-acid formula features mandelic, phytic and azelaic acids that help dissolve dull skin, buffer the appearance of fine lines and enhance skin clarity by visibly reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
Individual results vary so it will be good do a patch test first when trying this product, most especially to those with sensitive skin, as the ratio for its alcohol content was not disclosed. It may be irritating or too drying.
The price is also on the expensive side compared to other known brands with similar products that offer the same benefits for a lighter value.This product offers 60 days return policy.