Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Night Review: Is it Effective?
Ultimate Miracle Worker Night Description
Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Night is a rejuvenating serum which is meant to provide your skin with a range of nourishment and support, all while you sleep. It claims to target all of the major signs of skin ageing, including firmness, texture and visible pores. It is sold in jars of 1.7 ounces each, and at the major retailer that we examined, one jar would cost you $80, plus shipping and handling charges. However, it is quite possible that you may be able to find the product on sale or make use of other discount options available for you – so shop around!
Ultimate Miracle Worker Night Ingredients
A full list of ingredients is provided for Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Night, but this list does not highlight which of the ingredients are intended to be the active or primary ones, making it hard to judge its possible effectiveness. However, a wide range of plant oils are included, as well as “pearls” which may help in physically exfoliating your skin.
Ultimate Miracle Worker Night Directions
Apply to your face every night after washing and drying. The product is intended for use as both a beauty serum and a moisturizer, so you can omit other sources of overnight skin moisture.
Ultimate Miracle Worker Night Advantages
- The product says it targets multiple forms of skin appearance, so that you’ll be able to rest comfortably and get benefit from it no matter what difficulty you’re facing.
- Directions are easy to follow, making it simple to make this product a part of one’s routine.
- No side effects have been reported.
- The product is suitable for all skin types.
Ultimate Miracle Worker Night Disadvantages
- The active ingredients in this formula aren’t discussed, and we don’t know how much of the various plant oils are included in each jar, making it difficult to determine how risky it might be for sensitive users.
- There isn’t a trial offer.
- No clinical trials or research are cited regarding how well or how quickly this product may work.
- Price is definitely on the high end of the spectrum
Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Night has a great promise – a multi-target moisturizer and serum that will help improve your skin’s appearance even while you sleep. Whether or not it lives up to that promise is an open question, given the lack of detail about what its method of operation is, or what the most important ingredients are. This, as well as the high price and lack of any clinical studies on its effectiveness, suggest that you may be better served finding something else – there are beauty products for every budget, and cost doesn’t always mean quality. Find what’s best for your skin!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.