Phytomer Cellulite Review: Is It Really Effective?
Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care Introduction
Phytomer complete reshaping body care, US $70 for 150 ml, is a skin firming cream that promises to eliminate unwanted fats that cause cellulites and unwanted bulges to appear on your skin.
What Does Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed to function as follows to help eliminate cellulites from your problem areas:
- Deliver a slimming formula that will help tighten the appearance of bulky and bulging skin where unwanted fat deposits are located
- Improve your body and skin tone
- Enhance your skin’s density and elasticity to make the dimpling fade as your skin appears fuller and plumper
- Improve your fat and fluid metabolism to facilitate the elimination of cellulite-causing fats from your system
- Relieve and calm skin inflammation to improve the appearance of a healthy, taut skin
Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by Phytomer Laboratories, a French skin care company that has been creating wonderful skin care products for over 40 years. Presently, Phytomer Laboratories products are being sold in over 75 countries around the world. Its products’ unique offerings include marine spring water and seawater, argued to be loaded with trace elements and minerals your body needs to become restored and rejuvenated.
Working Of Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care
This product replenishes lost nutrients from your body to help restore normal skin functions down to the cellular level. Metabolism-enhancing ingredients help bring back the shapely and gorgeous contour of your body, ridding it of unwanted fats and excess fluids to give you a slim silhouette.
Phytomer complete reshaping body care Ingredients
- Original Seawater: Facilitates the restoration of healthy skin cell functions, including metabolism, which helps eliminate excess fats and fluids that cause cellulites to appear
- Marine Spring Water: Calms skin inflammations to relieve the appearance of bulging cellulites while simultaneously driving up collagen production to help thicken your skin and, as a result, make cellulites appear faded and less noticeable
- Caffeine: Promotes healthy metabolism, it also helps restore optimal microcirculation and fluid drainage to improve skin firmness and release fats that bulge and cause bumps to appear on the surface of your skin
- Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate: Functions as an emollient, it also helps other beneficial ingredients sink in more easily and deeply into your skin
- Clorealla Vulgaris Extract: Enhances skin regeneration and speeds up turnover, it helps resurface healthier, thicker skin that is more resilient to dimpling and bumpiness
Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care Pros
- This product offers a multi-faceted solution to relieve your skin of pesky cellulites.
- Other than for vanity purposes, this product helps restore the healthy and proper functioning of your skin.
- This formula heals and relieves your skin from inflammations, giving rise to a revitalized skin and a more gorgeous body.
Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care Cons
- This product appears to have been discontinued and is no longer available on major reseller sites.
- This product, as with other cellulite creams, do not have any real cellulite reduction capabilities as theses topical solutions cannot go down to resolve the root causes of cellulites.
- Phytomer complete reshaping body care reviews indicate that many customers were unsatisfied with the results.
Phytomer Complete Reshaping Body Care Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and synthetic colorants
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Phytomer complete reshaping body care must be applied on skin ideally after a fresh wash and periodic exfoliation. Vigorously apply generous amounts of the cream on problem areas to help enhance circulation and drainage. Use day and night, and complement with exercise for best results.
Phytomer complete reshaping body care dare tell you that spring water and marine water can help relieve the appearance of your stubborn cellulites. Sadly, the manufacturer wasn’t too bold and daring to share more information to support those claims. Neither is there any study about product efficacy and potency to support claims made by the manufacturer. Yet, even then, there will only be cellulite procedures that can eliminate those unwanted fats and keep it that way for a long time.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."