Phytomer Emergence Refining Serum Review: Does It Really Work?
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Introduction
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum, US $89 for a slim can, promotes clearer and brighter skin that keeps improving with daily product use.
What Does PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Draw out impurities from your pores and slough off the tough layer of your skin
- Promote a cleaner, clearer and brighter complexion
- Relieve skin from blemishes and prevent new ones from forming
- Enhance the clearness and brightness of your skin with daily and continuous exfoliation
- Relieve your skin from inflammation to heal redness, blotchiness and other signs of irritation
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Phytomer products are formulated and distributed by Phytomer Laboratories, a French skincare brand that has been around for more than 40 years. With a global presence and a distribution network that spans over 75 countries, Phytomer products are formulated with two key foundational ingredients, which are spring water and seawater. Phytomer products are formulated to restore and promote better skin health by bringing back lost moisture and nourishment with the delivery of minerals your skin needs to become rejuvenated and renewed.
Working of PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum
This product combines the exfoliating power of AHAs — bot traditional and derived from the sea — to promote clearer and brighter skin complexion by sloughing off tough dirt from your skin and drawing out the same to from your pores to purify these.
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Alpha-Soft: A gel that consists of three AHAs — glycolic acid, lactic acid, and citric acid — all of which contribute a scrubbing and exfoliating function that helps rid your skin of impurities as well as loosen up toughened debris masking your skin
- Marine AHAs (Porphyra-Conchocélis): Contains organic acids and exfoliants derived from the sea which helps slough off your skin as it simultaneously replenishes nutrients lost to your skin
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Pros
- This product combines the power of a variety of exfoliants in one formula to deliver different levels of exfoliation to help clear your skin of debris, as well as aid in transforming your skin.
- The formula has a featherweight consistency that allows it to sink deeply into your skin faster.
- Based on clinical results, the following skin enhancements have been observed as a result of regular product use:
- 23 per cent and 20 per cent of 21 volunteers cleared and tightened their pores, respectively after using the product for 14 days
- 27 per cent, and 16 per cent of 21 volunteers clarified skin redness and noticed a lightening of dark spots in 28 days
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Cons
- The manufacturer presented a very limiting study, involving just a handful of volunteers which severely limits interpretation of results and the implications to general users.
- This product seriously lacks antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to provide your skin with better protection from irritation and other visible damages
- PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum reviews
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs which have a high affinity for various toxic chemicals, including 1,4 dioxane a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for diseases and dysfunction relate to the reproductive health due to EDTA
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum must be used daily on face, neck and chest to enhance skin quality, smoothness and brightness. Apply after a thorough cleansing and toning.
There are no available PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum reviews.
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum appear to deliver a great formula with a strong combination of naturally derived acids to lift, slough off and eliminate impurities from your skin. The results of the consumer trial presented, however, is not convincing simply because of the limited number of subjects who participated. Moreover, the formula also obviously missed out on the protective functions of antioxidants and other skin-enhancing properties.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: