Phytomer Emergence Refining Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is PHYTOMER Emergence Refining Serum?
Phytomer products are formulated and distributed by Phytomer Laboratories, a French skincare brand that has been around for more than 40 years. With a global presence and a distribution network that spans over 75 countries, Phytomer products are formulated with two key foundational ingredients, which are spring water and seawater. Phytomer products are formulated to restore and promote better skin health by bringing back lost moisture and nourishment with the delivery of minerals your skin needs to become rejuvenated and renewed.
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum, US $89 for a slim can, promotes clearer and brighter skin that keeps improving with daily product use.
PHYTOMER Emergence Refining Serum – Does It Really Work?
This product combines the exfoliating power of AHAs — bot traditional and derived from the sea — to promote clearer and brighter skin complexion by sloughing off tough dirt from your skin and drawing out the same to from your pores to purify these.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Draw out impurities from your pores and slough off the tough layer of your skin
- Promote a cleaner, clearer and brighter complexion
- Relieve skin from blemishes and prevent new ones from forming
- Enhance the clearness and brightness of your skin with daily and continuous exfoliation
- Relieve your skin from inflammation to heal redness, blotchiness and other signs of irritation.
What Are The Ingredients In PHYTOMER Emergence Refining Serum?
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Alpha-Soft: The Manufacturer claims says that this gel that consists of three AHAs — glycolic acid, lactic acid, and citric acid — all of which contribute a scrubbing and exfoliating function that helps rid your skin of impurities as well as loosen up toughened debris masking your skin
- Marine AHAs (Porphyra-Conchocélis): Contains organic acids and exfoliants derived from the sea which helps slough off your skin as it simultaneously replenishes nutrients lost to your skin.
How To Apply PHYTOMER Emergence Refining Serum
- PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum must be used daily on face.
- To enhance skin quality, smoothness and brightness near neck and chest.
- Apply after a thorough cleansing and toning.
Benefits Of PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum
- This product combines the power of a variety of exfoliants in one formula to deliver different levels of exfoliation to help clear your skin of debris, as well as aid in transforming your skin.
- The formula has a featherweight consistency that allows it to sink deeply into your skin faster. However brittleness of skin might be issue of concern!
Does PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs which have a high affinity for various toxic chemicals, including 1,4 dioxane a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for diseases and dysfunction relate to the reproductive health due to EDTA
Final Verdict: PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum
PHYTOMER Emergence Even Skin Tone Refining Serum appear to deliver a great formula with a strong combination of naturally derived acids to lift, slough off and eliminate impurities from your skin. The results of the consumer trial presented, however, is not convincing simply because of the limited number of subjects who participated. Moreover, the formula also obviously missed out on the protective functions of antioxidants and other skin-enhancing properties.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."