Phytomer Lift Contour: Does Phytomer Lift Contour Work?
Phytomer Lift Contour Overview
Phytomer Lift Contour Intensive Eye and Lip Care is a gel that combines smoothing and anti-free radical properties that help remove fine lines and wrinkles. Phytomer Lift Contour regenerates connective tissue and brightens eye contour area.
Phytomer is a scientifically based skin care line based on using ingredients from mother nature from land and sea. They customize the ingredients to adapt to each individual lifestyle, personality, and skin type. Phytomer treatments offer the chance to experience a new more genuine, natural beauty to the skin.
Phytomer Lift Contour – Product Description
Phytomer Lift Contour Intensive Eye and Lip Care combines soothing and anti-free radical properties to help tighten and tone and moisturize the eye and lips.
Some of the ingredients include, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Soybean Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamins A and E, Mulberry Leaf Extract, Horse Chestnut and Sea Salt.
Products from Phytomer like Lift Contour Intensive Eye and Lip Care have the ability to minimize wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles around the sensitive eye area.
Phytomer Lift Contour Advantage
- Dermatologist tested product, for sensitive eyes and contact wearers.
- This product is good for all skin types and is non-irritating.
- The skin is left smooth, soft and refreshed looking after use.
- Phytomer Lift Contour makes a great base for make up application.
- This product has been clinically tested to work.
- It is not just for the eyes, but an exfoliate for the lips as well.
- This creamy gel texture will last a long time.
- The product absorbs quickly and has no noticeable fragrance.
- The balanced organics reawaken the skin’s luminosity which actively firms and smoothes the eye and lip area.
- They have quite a large amount of beauty and skin products in their line to go along with this one.
Phytomer Lift Contour – Drawbacks
- Phytomer Lift Contour Intensive Eye and Lip Care costs around $45.00.
- This eye product does not include any collagen, antioxidants, or peptides.
- The ingredients in this product include a solvent, Propylene Glycol and d&c RED No 33 for color.
- They do not elaborate on any of the clinical study findings.
Phytomer Lift Contour – The Bottomline
Phytomer Lift Contour Intensive Eye And Lip Care is an anti-aging emulsion for both the lips and the eyes that helps remedy the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When used regularly and consistently, Lift Contour Eye and Lip will help to minimize the appearance of these wrinkles and fine lines. This formula also reduces the effects of free radicals that contribute to the signs of aging. The herbal extracts will also help to lighten and brighten the eye area.
The concept of using ingredients from nature is great except most of the ingredients in Lift Contour are not pronounceable, and clearly are not completely natural, with the exception of Sea Salt.
However, this is one of Phytomers best selling products. They are the experts in marine cosmetology. Phytomer spreads its passion for beauty and women’s well being across the world.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."