Phytomer Resurfacing Peel Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Phytomer Resurfacing Peel?
Phytomer Resurfacing Peel, US $54.50 for 1.6 fl. oz., is a skin detox treatment that promises to refine and re-define your skin from the texture to the structure and attempt to reveal a clearer, brighter skin.
The French-based skin care company, Phytomer Laboratories, is responsible for this product’s formulation and distribution. The company has been operational, and conducting its own R&D endeavors. Since then, Phytomer products have been infused with the skin restoring powers of a wide variety of sea-derived ingredients.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Phytomer Resurfacing Peel : Does It Really Work?
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Deliver mild exfoliation ideal for your weekly regimen that promotes clearer complexion that won’t hurt your skin.
- Restore your skin’s healthy and youthful appearance by encouraging faster and more efficient skin regeneration and turnover.
- Improve your skin’s moisture and nutrient content.
This product exfoliates by scrubbing your skin, primarily with sea salt but also with the support of sea water to loosen up the toughened debris. The manufacturer also cites 5 types of marine AHAs at work also to help eliminate impurities, and dead and damaged skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Phytomer Resurfacing Peel?
- Sea Salt: Serves as the physical scrubber in this formula, responsible for exfoliating your skin, including gently sloughing off the damaged layer that masks your skin.
- Sea Water: Softens your skin while simultaneously promoting enhanced collagen production which, in turn, improves skin elasticity and volume.
- Rice Hull Powder: Has moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps heal and treat your skin from the discomforts and visible signs of irritation.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
Benefits Of Phytomer Resurfacing Peel
- This product combines physical scrubbing with non-physical exfoliation which packs in more enhanced skin renewal powers to restore your healthier skin.
- This product makes the pores appeared tighter and more refined. Although it may cause skin dryness.
- This product is easy to use.
Disadvantages Of Phytomer Resurfacing Peel
- Phenoxyethanol shows up high on the ingredients list which indicates that beneficial ingredients are present in very low concentrations likely to be not potent enough to deliver improvements to your skin.
- Phytomer Resurfacing Peel reviews are severely limited and unlikely to give you a true picture of how users assess this product’s performance.
- No money back guarantee.
- This product contains Butylene Glycol which may cause skin irritation.
Does Phytomer Resurfacing Peel Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Phytomer Resurfacing Peel?
- The manufacturer recommends limiting the application of Phytomer Resurfacing Peel up to twice weekly only.
- This product must be repeatedly applied in such frequency, for a minimum period of 3 weeks for improvements to become noticeable.
Final Verdict: Phytomer Resurfacing Peel
Phytomer Resurfacing Peel proposes a new technique to exfoliate and clear your skin. While the combination of physical and chemical exfoliation techniques are often more beneficial when done correctly, we cannot say the same thing for sure with how this product is formulated.
Unfortunately, there is no detailed information about the marine AHAs to establish their efficacy in behaving like any other ordinary AHA and delivering the same benefits to your skin. Then again, AHAs and BHAs are the best ways to exfoliate your skin, evidence says so, which makes experimenting with this formula impractical.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: