Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion: Review
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion Overview:
Like the one step, multipurpose skincare products? Who doesn’t? These products give you twice the action and allows you to be done with your routine at half the time you would have spent applying these products one by one.
Certainly, combining deep cleansing, toning and moisturizing in one product is a great idea! Complete all three steps in one application to unclog your pores of impurities, visibly minimize pores, and leave skin soft and supple. Get all these benefits from Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion.
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion claims to perform dual action as a toner and as a mild cleanser but, in fact, it works three ways – it tones and cleanses but, also leaves skin feeling moisturized, unlike the skin drying effects of other cleansers and toners. Get all of these skincare benefits for just $36.50 for every 250 ml bottle of Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion. Although there is no clinical backing up for these claims.
The product is tough on removing skin impurities, including makeup residue and excess oil but also, gentle enough not to cause skin dryness.
With a formulation that is alcohol-free and made from a combination of rosewater, aromatic marine water and skin conditioners, this product gives your skin a treat by eliminating skin impurities and prepping skin to better, more deeply absorb the moisturizing goodness of your face serums and creams. As a result, expect skin that is squeaky clean and appears more relaxed.
Phytomer Laboratories, based in France, is a renowned skincare product manufacturer that develops products from well researched and carefully put together formulations for over 40 years.
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion: Does It Really Work?
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion gives you the smart concept of combining mild, deep cleansing with the skin clearing and smoothening after effect of toning. The product’s alcohol-free formulation and the infusion of natural moisturizers leave you with skin that is free of dirt, dust, makeup residues and excess oils while hydrating and plumping your skin.
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion Ingredients
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion is made with the following active ingredients:
- Sorenia: A marine water that leaves your skin with a relaxing and soothing feeling that also calms your senses with its aromatic and therapeutic scent.
- OLIGOMER : Its anti-inflammatory, Vitamin A, C, and E enhancing properties boost skin’s natural ability to enhance skin cell repair and renewal while providing a more formidable natural skin barrier to fight off the damaging effects of free radicals. The result is intense skin rejuvenation that instantly enlivens your complexion.
- Rosewater: Rich with skin nourishing and rejuvenating vitamins and packed with powerful antioxidants, rosewater leaves skin well hydrated and protected from the damaging effects of free radicals. Its natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties protect skin from infections. Rosewater is also ant-inflammatory and therefore provides your skin with anti-aging benefits.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion Benefits:
- Antiseptic and antipbacterial.
- Skin calming and soothing.
- Preps skin to receive the skin moisturizing and rejuvenating effects of face serums and creams. However many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion Drawbacks:
How To Apply : Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion?
Use product at least once at night and up to twice daily prior to putting on your day makeup and before going to bed.
The manufacturer fails to present research to back up claims made from using Phytomer Rosee Visage – Toning Cleansing Lotion. Nevertheless, the formulation being offered by the product is rare and unique and might be worth a try. Hopefully, the Phytomer will be able to take out the problematic ingredients some time soon.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: