Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Review
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Introduction
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir, US $29 for 10 ml tube, is a serum that commits to boost the youthful appearance and restore the health of the delicate skin around your eye area.
What Does Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Claim
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Repair and revive your skin’s optimal health and youthful appearance by restoring ideal moisture and nutrient levels
- Revitalize the look of skin around your eyes by improving micro circulation that encourages better fluid drainage as well as enhances blood and nutrient circulation which, in turn, helps clear up puffy eyes and dark circles
- Relieve your eye skin of fatigue and tired look
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Manufacturer’s Detail
Pixi’s is a skincare brand that has been around for over a decade, and was first launched in Soho, London. It formulates products that are generally multi-tasking, seldom require layering, and yet deliver at the level of potency and efficacy your skin needs to recover and become revived following a tiring endeavor or, a sleepless nights. Pixi’s mission really is simple — not to let anybody know that you haven’t gotten any good night’s sleep.
Working of Pixi 24k Eye Elixir
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Ingredients
- Glycerin: A powerful yet standard emollient infused in creams that significantly flood your skin with moisture which props it up and rids your eye skin of its tired, droopy look
- Arginine: Amino acids that helps strengthen skin synthesis to tighten your eye skin and improve its contour
- Castor Oil: Gives your skin a moisture boost while also purifying your skin with its antibacterial properties
- Peptides: Promote faster and more efficient delivery of repair and recovery mechanisms by enhancing skin cell coordination
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Encourages assimilation of more skin precursors to help your skin fulfill its multiple functions, including relieving your skin of multiple signs of skin aging
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Pros
- This product comes with a metallic rollerball applicator which enhances product absorption as well as improves circulation around the eye area.
- The cream sinks deeply into the skin and does not get in the way of makeup.
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Cons
- The preservative, phenoxyethanol, is listed as the fifth ingredient in a long list of about 30 ingredients, which indicates that the more beneficial ingredients are added in very low concentrations that will not allow each to impact your skin in any beneficial way.
- Several Pixi 24k Eye Elixir reviews posted by unsatisfied users say that this product does not result to any improvements in the appearance of eye wrinkles or, on any signs of aging manifesting around the eye area.
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol
- Increased risk for reproductive system related diseases due to EDTA
- Increased risk for cancers due to dioxane-binding PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir must be incorporated into your daily morning and evening skin care regimens, applying the product only on skin that has been freshly cleansed and tone. Use under your thicker creams and makeup. The manufacturer recommends that you chill the product before using to enhance its cooling and de-puffing effect on your eye skin.
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir reviews posted by users read:
- “The metal applicator delivers a nice chill to the under eye area. It’s great to use in the morning, as it feels invigorating, depuffs, and adds a bit of hydration that is quickly absorbed before applying makeup.”
- “After a few months of faithful morning-and-night use, I see little difference in the health of my under eyes. My dark circles have not changed, and I haven’t noticed a reduction in fine lines.”
Pixi 24k Eye Elixir commits to restore the healthy and youthful appearance of the skin around your eyes, and it will. While you might see instant plumping and watch your wrinkles fade into the background, this formula, mostly made up of water and skin emollients, is not potent enough to give you lasting and buildable results. Eye skin is a tricky area to treat. There is a time in your life when you don’t really need an eye cream, and a certain period when you will need one. For you, is it time?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.