Pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Pixi glow tonic Overview:
pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner , US $25 for a 15 ml bottle, is an exfoliating toner solution that is tough on dirt, grime and debris but gentle enough on skin, promoting brighter skin tone and overall clarity of complexion.
About Pixi glow tonic — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Pixi Glow, the skin care line with this straightforward purpose: “simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women -– to make women look like themselves, only better”. With more than two decades of experience in skin care and enhancements, Petra Strand, celebrity makeup artist and brand founder, introduces a product line that gives skin an instant glow through its cosmetics range. Now, the brand has been expanded to cover skin care meant to deliver longer-term benefits as well.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote a clearer, brighter overall skin complexion that leaves your skin radiating with natural health and radiance.
- Enhance the smoothness of your skin’s surface texture by refining and tightening your pores.
- Deliver a calming effect to promote a more even skin tone relieved of redness, itchiness and other signs of skin inflammation.
- Improve the resilience and synthesis of new skin.
- With regular use, promote your skin’s overall health, and fade visible signs of skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Pixi glow tonic?
- Glycolic Acid (5.0%): It is an alpha hydroxy acid that mildly and ever-so-gently lifts and eliminates your skin’s damaged top layer to encourage the resurfacing of newer, lesser damaged skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It enhances your skin’s natural healing and repair mechanisms as it also works to repair and strengthen your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: It improves your skin’s synthesis, making your skin more resilient to damage and from manifesting visible signs of aging skin.
- Witch Hazel: It enhances your skin’s complexion and helps in regulating natural skin oils.
Directions To Use:
Use Pixi glow tonic up to twice daily. Soak a cotton pad with this solution then swipe across your face, neck and chest.
- Pixi glow tonic provides a milder way of exfoliating your skin.
- This product does not contain alcohol.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- This product can be potentially irritating to your skin.
- Pixi glow tonic reviews indicate that different users have a broadly varied experience using this product.
Does Pixi glow tonic Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner :
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, witch hazel, fragrance ingredients, and artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Pixi glow tonic Customer Reviews:
Pixi glow tonic reviews read:
- “Bought it because of rave reviews I’ve read but am very disappointed. I have sensitive skin and this product dries out my skin. After a few uses my skin is dry and irritable. So I thought may be I could it on my body, it ends up dry and irritable too. I’ve stopped using it. I seriously doubt this product is suitable for sensitive skin. May be I should use it on my knees.” — N on Sephora
- “I’ve been using the Glow tonic for about three months now, 1-2 times per day. I’m really liking it! I’m not bothered by the smell, so that’s a plus, and I’ve also been using medical gauze to apply it (a la Caroline Hirons, so as not to waste product — a terrific suggestion). I am very pleasantly surprised, and I have to say my skin looks great! I’ve found that using a low % acid product more often than a higher % less often has really made my skin consistently clear, and has helped me tremendously with hormonal breakouts. My skin looks good all the time now, and if I happen to still get the odd hormonal spot here or there, it never develops into much and completely disappears within two days. I will definitely continue to buy this product, I’m actually pretty impressed at how well it works.” — laureg on MakeupAlley
Pixi glow tonic provides both a safer and a more viable way to help you maintain your skin’s clarity and radiance. As with any other exfoliating product, however, this one is not meant to suit every skin type.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: