Pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Pixi glow tonic Overview:
pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner , US $25 for a 15 ml bottle, is an exfoliating toner solution that is tough on dirt, grime and debris but gentle enough on skin, promoting brighter skin tone and overall clarity of complexion.
About Pixi glow tonic — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Pixi Glow, the skin care line with this straightforward purpose: “simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women -– to make women look like themselves, only better”. With more than two decades of experience in skin care and enhancements, Petra Strand, celebrity makeup artist and brand founder, introduces a product line that gives skin an instant glow through its cosmetics range. Now, the brand has been expanded to cover skin care meant to deliver longer-term benefits as well.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote a clearer, brighter overall skin complexion that leaves your skin radiating with natural health and radiance.
- Enhance the smoothness of your skin’s surface texture by refining and tightening your pores.
- Deliver a calming effect to promote a more even skin tone relieved of redness, itchiness and other signs of skin inflammation.
- Improve the resilience and synthesis of new skin.
- With regular use, promote your skin’s overall health, and fade visible signs of skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Pixi glow tonic?
- Glycolic Acid (5.0%): It is an alpha hydroxy acid that mildly and ever-so-gently lifts and eliminates your skin’s damaged top layer to encourage the resurfacing of newer, lesser damaged skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It enhances your skin’s natural healing and repair mechanisms as it also works to repair and strengthen your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: It improves your skin’s synthesis, making your skin more resilient to damage and from manifesting visible signs of aging skin.
- Witch Hazel: It enhances your skin’s complexion and helps in regulating natural skin oils.
Directions To Use:
Use Pixi glow tonic up to twice daily. Soak a cotton pad with this solution then swipe across your face, neck and chest.
- Pixi glow tonic provides a milder way of exfoliating your skin.
- This product does not contain alcohol.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- This product can be potentially irritating to your skin.
- Pixi glow tonic reviews indicate that different users have a broadly varied experience using this product.
Does Pixi glow tonic Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner :
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, witch hazel, fragrance ingredients, and artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Pixi glow tonic provides both a safer and a more viable way to help you maintain your skin’s clarity and radiance. As with any other exfoliating product, however, this one is not meant to suit every skin type.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."