Pliatrol is an anti-wrinkle product that was created to dramatically better the look of older skin.
The website for Pliatrol is nice looking and user-friendly. Sadly it doesn’t have much information about the product; most of the space on the page is reserved for ordering and getting a free trial sample. The makers of Pliatrol state it’s the #1 Botox alternative as well as give a diagram designed to show how it performed in studies; although no specifics are given as to where exactly the study occurred, how many individuals it was tested on, or exactly how long it took to get the results.
There are a few client result photos that show the differences that were made after using Pliatrol for three weeks. The photos have probably been altered since they are “dramatizations”. The makers of Pliatrol do not offer a FAQ section, and there is no useful information about how the Pliatrol formula works on the skin to get the promised results.
Pliatrol, which usually is priced at $99.99, is offered with a fourteen day free trial that if not canceled promptly, means the customer becomes automatically enrolled in a auto-shipping program, thus they are sent product as well as billed for the product every single month. Many customers have stated on independent consumer sites that they have discovered the contract very difficult to terminate or have been billed for but have not received the product yet.
Pliatrol – Product Description
There is little or no useful information offered regarding the ingredients comprising the Pliatrol formula. They don’t even say if Pliatrol comes as a serum, a gel, or a cream nor is there a recommendation on how often it should be applied for maximum results. The wrinkle density appearance is lowered by Pliatrol by thirty five percent and the depth of the wrinkle by twenty five percent, as shown by the ‘studies’. The majority of anti-aging creams which achieve this will have a collagen enhancing ingredient that ‘plumps’ the skin and evens out wrinkles. Reservatol, which is a red wine ingredient that reverses aging signs might also be included. Many times a micro-sphere technology will deliver the ingredients to the skin which enables faster and more effective absorption. The only thing that is known about Pliatrol is that its contents are ‘anti-oxidants’, containing green tea, blueberries, and acai berry.
Pliatrol – Advantage
- Pliatrol provides a two week free trial.
- This website gives customer testimonials.
- Pliatrol could have several anti-oxidant ingredients in it.
- Pliatrol is intended to be an alternative to cosmetic injections and surgery.
Pliatrol – Drawbacks
- The ingredients are not disclosed.
- There are not any clinical studies references provided.
- The demonstration photographs are ‘simulations’.
- There is not a Frequents Asked Questions section.
- Pliatrol costs a lot of money.
- There have been numerous problems reported about the company that makes Pliatrol.
- There is no information supplied concerning the application of the product.
- Pliatrol improbably alleges it will work ‘in seconds’.
Pliatrol – The Bottomline
Pliatrol cannot be recommended to prevent aging, after reviewing all of the available information. In addition, frequent Oprah Winfrey Show guest, Dr. Mehmet Oz does not recommend purchasing it.
How can a company expect us to pay nearly $100 for its product, but won’t tell us what’s in it? Either they are extremely unrealistic or they know they are selling something that is not what they represent it to be.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."