Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail?
Lips can sometimes feel as if it needs a little more plumping, and older women particularly have thinning lips.
When you don’t want needles pricking and risky surgeries, you can always turn to Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail,US $9.75 for 3 grams. As per the manufacturer, this product delivers for you the following beauty benefits:
- Better hydrated, fuller and more supple lips almost upon contact with your lips.
- Noticeably more youthful lips with regular use.
- Comes in three different tints: Nude Potion, Pink Crystal Potion, and Pink Rose Potion.
Physicians Formula is a brand that is committed to innovative skincare products that fuse beauty and science for safe use on sensitive skin. However the ingredients menthol and fragrance which could trigger skin dryness.
What Are The Ingredient Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail?
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Silica dimethyl silylate: This ingredient is used because of its ability to thicken while moisturizing, and provide long-lasting wear.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation..
How To Apply Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail may be used and reapplied as frequently as you think you need to or whenever you just want to.
- Use the lip applicator that comes with your tube and smooth product over your lips as you do when putting on regular lip gloss.
Benefits Of Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
- Product is manufactured by a company that is committed to product safety for use on sensitive skin.
- Product takes seconds to take effect and up to 4 hours to stay potent. However many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, cruelty-free and dermatologist approved.
Disadvantages Of Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
- Product is formulated with menthol, fragrance and dyes which can be irritating, most especially for people with sensitive skin.
- Product is made with paraben, used as preservatives, which can bioaccumulate in your body and cause hormonal problems that, eventually, can lead to organ failure.
- Product claims are not backed up by clinical or consumer perception studies.
- The product texture is too sticky.
Final Verdict : Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
The availability of Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail is a positive reaction to high risk invasive procedures. Everybody will eventually need help in sustaining youth and beauty, this product certainly will be helpful. However, contrary to manufacturer claims, this product may not be suitable for use on all skin types as vasodilators, which this product is formulated with, can be irritating. When you think you need a safer product that works just as well or even better, expand your options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: