Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail Review: Is it Good?
Lips can sometimes feel as if it needs a little more plumping, and older women particularly have thinning lips.
When you don’t want needles pricking and risky surgeries, you can always turn to Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail,US $9.75 for 3 grams. This product delivers for you the following beauty benefits:
- Instant hydration boost and plumpness without the injection
- Better hydrated, fuller and more supple lips almost upon contact with your lips
- Noticeably more youthful lips with regular use
- Takes as little as 30 seconds to activate your new lips that lasts up to 4 hours of wear
- Comes in three different tints: Nude Potion, Pink Crystal Potion, and Pink Rose Potion
Physicians Formula is a brand that is committed to innovative skincare products that fuse beauty and science for safe use on sensitive skin.
- Dehydrated Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres: Rehydrates your lips and gives it an instant moisture boost that lifts, firms and plumps your lips for a fuller look
- Instaplump™ PF: A proprietary complex that is primarily made with vasodilators that include caffeine, niacin, and methyl nicotinate in the solution, causes enhanced circulation in blood vessels underneath your lips which, in turn, makes your lips fuller and gain a deeper color
- Active Tri-Peptide Blend: Floods your lips with collagen for a longer, fuller effect that makes this product’s lip plumping effect last for hours
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail may be used and reapplied as frequently as you think you need to or whenever you just want to. Use the lip applicator that comes with your tube and smooth product over your lips as you do when putting on regular lip gloss.
- Product is manufactured by a company that is committed to product safety for use on sensitive skin
- Product takes seconds to take effect and up to 4 hours to stay potent
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, cruelty-free and dermatologist approved
- Product is formulated with menthol, fragrance and dyes which can be irritating, most especially for people with sensitive skin
- Product is made with paraben, used as preservatives, which can bioaccumulate in your body and cause hormonal problems that, eventually, can lead to organ failure
- Product claims are not backed up by clinical or consumer perception studies
The availability of Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail is a positive reaction to h igh risk invasive procedures. Everybody will eventually need help in sustaining youth and beauty, this product certainly will be helpful. However, contrary to manufacturer claims, this product may not be suitable for use on all skin types as vasodilators, which this product is formulated with, can be irritating. When you think you need a safer product that works just as well or even better, expand your options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: