Pointers in Choosing Anti-Furrow Creams
Men and women will suffer from skin aging. There is no escaping this natural process but there are many ways to delay it. Wrinkles and fine lines can add years to your face but the good news is that you can take those years back. Today, many anti-furrow creams can help delay the signs of skin aging. As a person ages, the skin loses its elasticity. It becomes drier and thinner leaving the skin vulnerable to wrinkles and fine lines. If you want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face or better yet, delay its formation, you should start using an anti-furrow cream as soon as you reach the age of 25. How do you go about choosing anti-wrinkles creams?
Look at the Ingredients
Looking at the ingredients is much more important than paying attention to the brand. Remember this when choosing the right anti wrinkle cream.
What are the important ingredients to look for?
What Anti-Aging Cream Is Best for You?
When choosing anti-wrinkles creams, you have to consider your skin as well. People with dry skin have a fragile top skin layer. It is thinner and can be irritated easily. The best anti-aging cream would be those with sun filters and anti-radicals to reduce the harmful effects of the sun. People with dry skin should also avoid anti-aging creams with AHA due to its exfoliating properties. People with oily skin benefit from the oil because it can help protect the epidermis. However, the oil traps the dirt in the pores as well. The best anti-wrinkle cream for oily skin should also have anti-radicals and sun filters. But most of all, it should have lighter formulation.
If you have a mixture of dry and oily skin, often times you’ll suffer from oily T zone while the rest of the face is dry. This type of skin can easily get irritated. Avoid using anti-furrow creams that contain acidic substances.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.