Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Caudalie Polyphenol Oil Description
Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil is a plant based night oil that is advertised as being able to help your tired skin renew and repair itself overnight. It makes use of natural sources and is free from harsh artificial chemicals. The product is sold in small bottles containing one ounce of the formula each, and is available from the manufacturer for $52 per bottle. We were able to find it for lower prices at other retailers, too, with the lowest price we found being $32. Shopping around may pay off, although purchases at other retailers may not be covered by the full guarantee.
Caudalie Polyphenol Oil Ingredients
This product contains a wide range of natural botanical oils which space prevents us from copying in full. However, the active ingredients that the manufacturers took pains to highlight are as follows:
- Grape-seed oil: Included as an antioxidant, intended to help prevent harm from natural metabolic problems in skin cells.
- Essential Oils of Carrot, Lavender and White Sandalwood: Included as detoxifiers
- Vegetal Oils of Sweet Almond and Rose Musc + Neroli and Petitgrain: Included to support the energy levels in skin tissues
Apply six to ten drops per night to your skin, avoiding eye contours. You can add it on its own or in combination with a moisturizer.
Caudalie Polyphenol Oil Advantages
- This product is meant to be used at night, so you don’t have to worry about it during its period of operation.
- It contains all natural products and a wide range of essential oils.
- 100% vegan and plant based.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
- A clinical satisfaction survey is cited regarding how well people felt the product worked.
Caudalie Polyphenol Oil Disadvantages
- Other than the one small survey, there is no clinical evidence or explanation for how the product is intended to function.
- Essential oils may be allergenic for some users
Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil makes a great promise – being able to help your skin repair itself and present a healthier, brighter appearance while working during your snooze time. However, while there is some sign that users are satisfied with it, there’s no explanation on just how it accomplishes this, and you are definitely paying a premium price, even if you buy it from a third-party retailer at a discount. Does it do anything that plain oils might not? We can’t say. You may prefer to shop around and find products that are better priced and better grounded in real science, and we encourage you to do all your research before you commit to any purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."