Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum Review: Is it worth buying?
Never fail your youthful skin ever again with Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum, US $25, perfect for use on skin that is just starting to show wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other early signs of skin aging. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following skin benefits:
- Brighter skin complexion and lighter dark marks
- Improved skin health and natural radiance
- Enhanced microcirculation that helps facilitate skin rejuvenation and renewal
- Gives your skin an instant moisture boost
Pond’s is a long-standing skin care and personal care brand that is managed by global multinational company, Unilever.
- Niacinamide: One of the three most potent antioxidants to effectively penetrate and make significant improvements to your skin, along with Vitamin C and Vitamin E; also improves microcirculation that helps deliver much-needed nutrients required to restore skin health and its youthful appearance
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Serves skin conditioning functions that helps relieve your skin from dryness
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that deep moisturizes your skin while also leaving a thin film on the surface that helps relieve your skin’s top layer from the uncomfortable feeling of dryness and flaking
Use Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum together with your morning and evening skin care regimens, following a cleanse and tone. Use the product under makeup in the morning, and under your thicker creams at night.
- Product is nicely and daintily packaged in a clear bottle letting the gold shimmer of the fluid serum show through
- Product contains niacinamide, one of the three most powerful antioxidants you want to have in your skin care products, the other two being Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Helps reduce dark spots and improve the appearance of wrinkles
- product claims to restore your skin’s health and youthful radiance with regular, day and night use
- Product contains denatured alcohol, synthetic colorants, butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients that can easily irritate and make skin breakout, making this product not ideal for use of people with sensitive and problematic skin
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG) which runs the risk of combining with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
- Product containsparabens, toxic preservatives proven time and again to be capable of disrupting normal hormone functions which, in turn gets in the way of the proper functioning of several body mechanisms involving critical body organs
- Product contains potassium hydroxide, which can cause permanent skin damages, including discoloration, scarring and burns, from the moment it gets into contact with your skin
Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum contains just one ingredient that should matter in your skin care must-haves, Niacinamide. This ingredient can help your skin significantly become healthier like never before but, at the cost of possibly permanently damaging your skin right on contact and also with long-term use. With a variety of products available, it can be guaranteed that most basic moisturizers can perform so much better than this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.