Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream Details
Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that fights against wrinkles with the power of alpha hydroxyl acids and collagen to exfoliate and firm while hydrating. The company claims you will see a noticeable difference in the appearance of fine lines within two weeks.
Pond’s is a skincare brand with a number of beauty creams, though perhaps their most well-known is their makeup-removing cold cream.
Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream is not sold on the manufacturer’s site. However, you can find it at major retailers like Target, Walgreens, and CVS for between $8 and $12 depending on the retailer.
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream Ingredients List
- Lactic Acid exfoliant, alpha hydroxyl acid
- Butylene Glycol Conditioner
- Glycerin Moisturizer
- Cetyl Alcohol Emulsifier
- Isopropyl Palmitate Moisturizer
- Steareth-21 Emulsifier
- Dimethicone Silicone
- Mineral Oil Moisturizer
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Sunscreen
- Streayl Dimethicone Moisturizer
- Steareth-2 Emulsifier
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate Thickener
- Isohexadecane Moisturizer
- Polysorbate 60 Emulsifier
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Thickener
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
- Methylparaben Preservative
- Hydroxyethylcellulose Thickener
- Titanium Dioxide Mineral sunscreen
- Xanthum Gum Thickener
- Dimethiconol Retains water for hydration
- Disodium EDTA Chelating agent
- Benzophenone-3 Sunscreen
- Propylparaben Preservative
- Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Natural fiber that firms skin and restores elasticity
- Phospholipids Moisturizer
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream Directions to use
Apply to the face and neck daily for at least two weeks.
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream Advantages
- Reduce visibility of fine lines
- Improve hydration for plumper, softer skin
- Restore collagen fibers for improved firmness
- Exfoliates to boost cell turnover
- Won’t clog pores
- Keep skin youthful
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream has an official website that is pretty informative. While there is no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness.
Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream is supposed to produce wrinkle-reduction results in just two weeks, but without provided documentation, that is hard to confirm.
You can’t purchase this product through the manufacturer. The manufacturer’s site even provides you a store finder. Pond’s does not appear to provide a money-back guarantee, probably because they don’t sell the product directly. If you would like to make a return, you will be held to the policy of the retailer you purchased through.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."