Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub Review: Good Or Bad?
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub Description
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub, US $28 for 3 oz., is a product that promises to change the way you experience the cleansing part of your skin care routine. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Deliver a warming and cooling sensation that helps relax and calm your skin in preparation for a deep clean
- Provide skin with regular, mild and gentle exfoliation that aids in ridding skin of infection causing bacteria and in turning over a less damaged layer
- Help tighten pores which smoothens your skin from the surface and keeps moisture locked within
This product is designed to give you a unique Scandinavian spa experience by Ole Henriksen, a brand born in Hollywood which started out as a spa.
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub Ingredients
- Green Fusion Complex: A proprietary combination of green tea, eucalyptus, algae, and Irish moss extracts that purifies your skin, draws out impurities stuck in your pores, and absorbs excess oil to prevent grease and acne infections
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acids that gently lift the top layer of your skin and, in the process, stimulates collagen production and lifts up new skin to replace the damaged layer
- Icelandic Volcanic Sand: Gives your skin a mild exfoliation with every cleanse which, in turn, stimulates collagen production and faster skin cell turnover
- Neem Seed Oil: Purifies skin with its antibacterial properties, while also calming irritated skin and preventing scarring caused by acne
- Linolenic and Linoleic Acids: Have a soothing and deeply moisturizing effect on skin which helps relieve it from inflammation, most especially from signs of irritation, including redness, caused by dry skin
Use Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub with your daytime and nighttime regimen.
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub Advantages
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalate that have been shown to have the potential to harm your skin and your overall health as well.
- With regular use, this product helps you achieve improved overall skin health and complexion.
- A user posted Pore-balance facial sauna scrub review pointed out that this is a good product to try for people who are too busy for or, who are afraid of daily exfoliation.
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub Disadvantages
- Labels do not indicate the concentration of glycolic and lactic acids present in the solution.
- Product contains butylene glycol, eucalyptus and fragrance ingredients which can cause mild to severe skin irritations.
- Reading up on a Pore-balance facial sauna scrub review may not be the best way for you to make a decision about whether or not to buy this product for yourself, given that product reviews are severely limited.
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub may be a good way to give your skin a sense of being spoiled, night and day, with its soothing hot and cold sensations. Unfortunately, the irritating ingredients in the formula, most especially eucalyptus, may make your skin breakout.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: