Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub?
As per the manufacture Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub, US $28 for 3 oz., is a product that changes the way you experience the cleansing part of your skin care routine. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Deliver a warming and cooling sensation that helps relax and calm your skin in preparation for a deep clean. Although this product contains alcohol which may trigger skin irritation.
- Provide skin with regular, mild and gentle exfoliation that aids in ridding skin of infection causing bacteria and in turning over a less damaged layer
- Help tighten pores which smoothens your skin from the surface and keeps moisture locked within
- This product is designed to give you a unique Scandinavian spa experience by Ole Henriksen, a brand born in Hollywood which started out as a spa.
What Are The Ingredients In Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub?
- Green Fusion Complex: A proprietary combination of green tea, eucalyptus, algae, and Irish moss extracts that purifies your skin, draws out impurities stuck in your pores, and absorbs excess oil to prevent grease and acne infections
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acids that gently lift the top layer of your skin and, in the process, stimulates collagen production and lifts up new skin to replace the damaged layer
- Icelandic Volcanic Sand: Gives your skin a mild exfoliation with every cleanse which, in turn, stimulates collagen production and faster skin cell turnover.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Neem Seed Oil: Purifies skin with its antibacterial properties, while also calming irritated skin and preventing scarring caused by acne
- Linolenic and Linoleic Acids: Have a soothing and deeply moisturizing effect on skin which helps relieve it from inflammation, most especially from signs of irritation, including redness, caused by dry skin.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub
- Use Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub with your daytime and nighttime regimen.
Benefits Of Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalate that have been shown to have the potential to harm your skin and your overall health as well.
- With regular use, this product helps you achieve improved overall skin health and complexion. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product helps control oil.
Disadvantages Of Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub
- Labels do not indicate the concentration of glycolic and lactic acids present in the solution.
- Product contains butylene glycol, eucalyptus and fragrance ingredients which can cause mild to severe skin irritations.
- Reading up on a Pore-balance facial sauna scrub review may not be the best way for you to make a decision about whether or not to buy this product for yourself, given that product reviews are severely limited.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict : Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub
Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub may be a good way to give your skin a sense of being spoiled, night and day, with its soothing hot and cold sensations. Unfortunately, the irritating ingredients in the formula, most especially eucalyptus, may make your skin breakout.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."