Poredermabrasion Review: Is It Really Effective?
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Introduction
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion, US $58 for 2.0 oz., is an exfoliant and a pore refining treatment rolled into one.
What Does Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to your skin’s health and beaeuty
- Exfoliate your skin using a professional grade solution that delivers a combination of both physical and chemical exfoliatinon
- Tighten your pores which, in turn, smoothens out and refines your skin texture
- Deliver a deep cleanse to unclog your pores and eliminate the debris that masks your skin surface
- Enhance the efficiency and rate of skin regeneration and turnover
- Improve your overall skin health and appearance to reveal your positively transformed, youthful skin.
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Manufacturer’s Detail
Dr. Brandt is a skincare brand primarily managed by skincare professionals, headed by Dr. Frederic Brandt, a celebrity dermatologist who brings decades of experience in skin care to pack in every bottle of Dr. Brandt. The brand formulates products that combines potent botanicals and the latest skin skin care science and technology to deliver the best skin care solutions to address any skin issue that challenge you. Dr. Brandt today is one of the top professionally formulated ones, available around the world both online and via the traditional brick and mortar stores.
Working of Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion
This product exfoliates your skin using a combination of physical and chemical processes to rid your skin and impurities which, in turn, allows your cleared and brighter complexion to show through.
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Ingredients
- Micro-size Aluminum Oxide Crystals: Delivers physical exfoliation by rubbing against your skin’s surface and drawing out impurities deposited inside your pores
- Caviar Lime Extract: Helps loosen up dirt and grime, making it easier to dissolve these in the solution to flush these out, as well as to promote finer, tighter skin complexion that leaves your skin surface with a smoother texture
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that facilitates chemical exfoliation, it also regulates excessive oil production to prevent grease from piling on the surface, and makes skin shedding less frequent to prevent skin flakes from clogging your pores and causing an infection
- Lentil Seed Extract: Clears, refines and tightens your pores
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pros
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, all of which can have detrimental effects to your overall health and well-being.
- The formula does not contain fragrances which can be highly irritating to your skin.
- This product has a medium consistency which allows for it to be absorbed fairly well by your skin while giving it a thicker, fuller sensation.
- Based on a 4-week consumer test study, all volunteers claimed that they saw and felt improvements to their skin.
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Cons
- There are several ingredients that can potentially hurt and irritate your skin.
- The wash off nature of this product gives its potent ingredients, including salicylic acid, very limited time to interact and influence how your skin behaves.
- Many Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion reviews have shown that some users experienced breakouts following initial product use.
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, drying alcohol, salicylic acid, peppermint and other botanical ingredients
- Increased risk for brain and nerve damage due phenoxyethanol
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion must be used by massaging the product to your damp, full face. After 2 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water than, pat dry. Quickly follow through with deep conditioning to help soothe your skin and prevent dryness.
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion reviews posted by users read:
- “I think this is what was making my face breakout. Every time I use it I notice breakouts. I stopped using it after trying for a couple weeks. I have friends who swear by this, it’s just not for me.”
- “The freaking best!!!!! This stuff is worth the price. You only need a little bit. It’s like micro exfoliation. I can feel and see a difference in the texture of my skin. Brighter, smaller pores.”
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion contains two powerful ways to exfoliate and clear your skin, which are physical and chemical means. Combined these ingredients have the power to clear and purify your skin. At this price point, however, it is only but right that you demand to obtain more. Antioxidants, skin brighteners, and other skin enhancers would contribute to the positive and dramatic transformation of your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: