PotentLift Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is PotentLift?
PotentLift is a face and neck lift serum that may temporarily reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, and under eye bags. It may also offer more long-term anti-aging benefits in those areas.
This product is marketed by the manufacturer as an at-home alternative to more expensive injectables and fillers. According to the company that manufactures PotentLift, results may be seen within 60 seconds of using the product while the long-term benefits may be noticed between 10-14 days.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer?
PotentLift is manufactured by the cosmetics and skincare company Woo Pure, which is based in Los Angeles, California. There is an official website for the anti-wrinkle product which is informative and contains videos, FAQs and ‘before and after’ photos of customers who are said to have used the product.
What are the Ingredients in PotentLift?
The manufacturer states that PotentLift is comprised of more than 10 different ingredients, with some listed below:
- Chondrus Crispus (seaweed) Extract – This ingredient may nourish the skin with vitamins and minerals, including calcium and magnesium. It also may act as a hydrating agent to help keep the skin healthy.
- Potent Peptide Complex – Peptides are amino acids that may reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and smooth skin texture. This complex includes hexapeptides and pentapeptides that may signal the skin to inhibit the muscular contractions that cause expression lines and wrinkles.
- Botanical Complex of Stem Cells – A complex comprised of açai palm, Chinese basil and white oak tree plants that may have antioxidant benefits and could strengthen the defense system of the skin, protect it from free radical damage, and assist with wrinkles and dehydration.
- Mineral Complex – Natural minerals that originate from purified Bentonite clay and may provide a skin tightening effect, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffy eyes.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is said to have the ability to help the skin retain moisture, plumping and smoothing the surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How Does PotentLift Work?
The manufacturer states that PotentLift may show results within 60 seconds of application through the combination of peptides, botanical stem cells, and a mineral complex. This combination of ingredients may work as an immediate but temporary wrinkle remover when locked into the skin.
The use of Chondrus Crispus and Hyaluronic Acid may also provide long-term hydration for the skin, giving it a plump, dewy appearance.
What are the Advantages of PotentLift?
- This product may provide immediate, temporary results in the smoothing and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides and botanical stem cells may also help treat the common signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles, in the short and long-term.
- This product may even skin tone and refine the texture of the skin.
- The ingredients could hydrate, protect and nourish the skin over the long-term.
What are the Disadvantages of PotentLift?
- Additional moisturizers and oil-based makeup removers, cleansers, or eye creams should not be used with this product.
- The effects of PotentLift are only temporary.
- The effects of Hyaluronic acid have not been thoroughly studied for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Users may have to wait at least 10 minutes for this product to dry and show results.
Is It Worth Buying PotentLift?
The blend of ingredients used in PotentLift may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing dry skin. However, the results may only be temporary and although the product is said to have long-term benefits too, there is no clear evidence of this.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of PotentLift?
The cost of the single-bottle PotentLift Starter is $49.95. Customers also have the option to purchase a PotentLift Double, containing two bottles, for $89.95 or the PotentLift Power, which contains four bottles, for $149.95. Shipping is free on orders over $70.
Who Should Use PotentLift?
The manufacturer recommends this product for men and women who want to achieve a temporary reduction in lines and wrinkles while also addressing long-term aging skin issues.
How to Apply PotentLift?
After washing one’s face to remove makeup, eye cream, residue, and any oil-based products, the company recommends applying a small amount of PotentLift to the clean skin with your fingertips and then gently smoothing it over the target areas (i.e., forehead wrinkles, eye wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and any wrinkles around the mouth). The product does not need to be rubbed into the skin, but the user must allow 10 minutes for it to dry completely.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer states that products can be returned for a refund within 15 days of the purchase.
PotentLift may offer a temporary lift to the skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, although it is said to contain ingredients that have long-term benefits too. The manufacturer suggests that this makes it a viable, natural alternative to invasive injected skin-freezing procedures, and they provide several statistics related to their own research and study results.
It is not clear exactly how long these temporary effects last for the average user. However, the manufacturer has provided an informative product website for prospective customers in addition to offering several discounts and deals, and free shipping worldwide on larger orders.
If a temporary lift is all that is needed, PotentLift may be a viable product; however, there are several other brands on the market that are said to work in a similar way to this product so consumers would be encouraged to look at all their options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."